Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
luke the puke (nearly 40) just asked the chat to spam heart emojis for 9/11… what the do is that supposed to achieve 🥴🥴🥴 such a bellend
But....why? I've clearly missed something, but it's July...

What Do You Mean Excuse Me GIF by FX Networks

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
cla made a 9/11 reference “i’m gonna blow up like the twin towers” so obviously the best course of action is to spam heart emojis in the chat
Oh. "Forts and chairs, guys, forts and chairs."

I mean, ok it's a bit twisted, but that's so tame compared to what I was starting to imagine in my head. At least if it was an American or family member of victim being outraged it would make sense.

But yes, heart emojis cure all. 🩹🤣

Edit to add: I remember watching the news reports of 9/11 as it was happening. I was on a forum and close with many Americans at the time as well, and spent a long time on there. I appreciate the tragedy, but still don't get why people like Dread and Puke are trying to use it. It's weird.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
She hasn’t done anything lol
I’m in exposed and marshy was in there aswell . some random woman jumped up and said EQ and Delulu used to be best friends and Delulu was in the hunting community with her. It’s a load of s but very weird thing to say.

Delulu couldn't hunt down a clean flannel 😭 😭 I thought our little Squishie had gone into the wild and caused havoc again and needed protecting from the SAS