Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Morning cc, hope you are having a wonderful start to your day. I fell asleep last night watching the deluded one, according to the other Half he could hear her saying some outrageous s. So he made an executive decision to screen record off my phone,he thought I might want to watch it back. 😂 27 minutes and 55seconds of that flea feeder, pissy fish flaps on my phone. 🤦‍♀️🤮🤮 he ment well I guess.
easy GIF
You better be treating him to a Chinese tonight then! 😈🤣

Feb 29, 2024
I think Cockercunt is behind pushing flange about Hayley Comet, using her platform again for revenge, like the Lisa Marie situation, Hayley took part in the who is Cockerpoo drama, she's everywhere again all of a sudden.
Funny that you mention cockerpoo because look who’s been in angies…. Considering Jenny wasn’t on tiktok before all the cockerpoo stuff, she sure seems to know a lot about the tiktok drama and all the characters! 🤣
2FBCC1B1-7BE2-41FC-9434-20ED07D2C6F6.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
@Miss Baguette 🥖 Angie is live , moaning about the hate train you're involved with about her personal hygiene - maybe her cult should tell her to have a shower 🤷‍♂️
So angies angry because she doesn’t want to wash her smelly fanny? 🤣 if you’re gonna be a stinky b people are gonna talk about it angie!🤣 even your own mum said you and your bedroom stink of piss and s! How is that miss baguettes problem 🤣

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Angie didn’t make any of us Lynz 🤣🤣🤣
And we are not Hayley’s group either Angie

WELL, if anyone gave Angie a platform it was life with Lou. I only created this thread because life with Lou was chittering about her and Angie’s TikTok dramatics needed their own thread rather than being inside Lou’s.

So to the root of it all. Life with Lou.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
@Miss Baguette 🥖 Angie is live , moaning about the hate train you're involved with about her personal hygiene - maybe her cult should tell her to have a shower 🤷‍♂️

I mean if she stopped pissing herself and rubbing it on her face, stopped being sick on herself and wearing the same shirt all day after she slept in it, wiped her arse with socks after she’s had a s, happily lives a bedroom that has cat piss inside the wardrobes, eats sloppy food with her bare fingers and doesn’t even wash her hands afterwards.. then maybe people wouldn’t comment on her lack of hygiene.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Funny that you mention cockerpoo because look who’s been in angies…. Considering Jenny wasn’t on tiktok before all the cockerpoo stuff, she sure seems to know a lot about the tiktok drama and all the characters! 🤣
2FBCC1B1-7BE2-41FC-9434-20ED07D2C6F6.jpeg

Her doxxing her dog to prove she's not cockerpoo is one of my favourite comment cafe moments. 😭

Maryannes wedding dress self doxxing and the hysterics that followed is my favourite. 💀

Cumslut Kate hiding under a scarf takes the bronze.