Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

I doubt it, they just drive the vans into the crowds until they run away because no one wants to be hit🤣🤣
I wasn't gonna do this but I'm not fussed anymore, I've been pretty secretive about what i and my husband did for a living, but here goes, We are Ex Army and there were many occasions we were called in to control situations that were so out of control where not only members of the public were at risk but also serving police officers.
They do work together and they work together extremely well. 🫡

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I wasn't gonna do this but I'm not fussed anymore, I've been pretty secretive about what i and my husband did for a living, but here goes, We are Ex Army and there were many occasions we were called in to control situations that were so out of control where not only members of the public were at risk but also serving police officers.
Thank you both for your services👏👏!!! Im just getting my information from my girlfriends friend whose an officer studying level 2 in October so he's explaining what his best course would be

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Do I need to call you ma'am again ?

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
My brother is very high up in the army. I agree with this 🙂

Mar 5, 2024
The M20

Thank you for your service 🤎

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Awh, Thank you! 🤎
And if you're serving, thank you for your service. 🫡
seth meyers shhhh GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Thank you for your service, you’re both scarier and hotter, love a good duality 😍