Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Sick of seeing all the Leeds drama. There’s actually nothing happening tonight
Sad Beauty And The Beast GIF
. In other news I opened my water bottle lid and when I was closing it it spring forward onto my nose,it cut the skin and I’ve 2 black eyes now 😂
Jesus. Where did you purchase Rocky Balboa in water bottle form? Hope you're not too sore! 😳

Medusa

Thank you for your service, you’re both scarier and hotter, love a good duality 😍
My secrets are out Mrs D. 🩵
I tried so hard not to but 'Who dares wins.' Thank you so much 🥰🤎

This is why I suck when it comes to technology and social media because we weren't allowed to access social media when we were serving. Which hopefully answers why/if some people though I was a dunce. 😭

Medusa

Sick of seeing all the Leeds drama. There’s actually nothing happening tonight
Sad Beauty And The Beast GIF
. In other news I opened my water bottle lid and when I was closing it it spring forward onto my nose,it cut the skin and I’ve 2 black eyes now 😂
Put some ice on it, I hope you're ok. You're not having much luck lately 🥺🤎

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Absolutely, I’d be more than happy to 🩵 I’m sorry to hear about the funeral luv 🥲 let me know the answers to these when you’re ready:

Eye colour
Hair colour/length
Race (or light/tan etc)
Animal (pick whether you’re a chosen animal or human)
Fav hobby (if not based on your username)
Thank you 😘
- Brown eyes
- Long dark hair
- Olive skin
- Female
- Human
- Cooking

You're a real gem Mrs D 🥰💛

Currently trying to unpack from the last few days with all the chaos going on so please don't give me a stressed out face 🤣🤣

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
My secrets are out Mrs D. 🩵
I tried so hard not to but 'Who dares wins.' Thank you so much 🥰🤎

This is why I suck when it comes to technology and social media because we weren't allowed to access social media when we were serving. Which hopefully answers why/if some people though I was a dunce. 😭
At least you've got a good excuse, I'm just a flat out dunce 🤪
Confused Threes Company GIF by MOODMAN

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Thank you 😘
- Brown eyes
- Long dark hair
- Olive skin
- Female
- Human
- Cooking

You're a real gem Mrs D 🥰💛

Currently trying to unpack from the last few days with all the chaos going on so please don't give me a stressed out face 🤣🤣
You got it poppet 🩵 as with @RedRedWine🍷 and @ToothlessHag, please bear with - my AI is still going through it’s lovely Asian ladies phase 🤣

It’s ignoring my extensive prompt and taking the basic nouns and adding a little Asian sparkle ✨ lmao

IMG_5902.png

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
They won’t be laughing soon! So many dickheads on camera. Not a mask in sight 🫣 nice full view of the t setting the bus on fire. This is gross behaviour
Literally 4K 📸

They might not be arrested tonight but there will be an investigation and there’s plenty of angles…

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Her doxxing her dog to prove she's not cockerpoo is one of my favourite comment cafe moments. 😭

Maryannes wedding dress self doxxing and the hysterics that followed is my favourite. 💀

Cumslut Kate hiding under a scarf takes the bronze.
All fing fantastic moments 😭😭