Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
The great unwashed has risen.

& https://comment.cafe/g/discussions/uk-breaking-news-headlines.623/ please for Leeds Riots & any other future news s when we get told to stop chatting about it in this thread. 😂👍

season 4 episode 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Morning all, I'm not to sure about this baby with a broken skull story the first I seen of that was in delulu's comments and someone in the box read it out. I'm sure the folk around that area would've beat the parents for that not defended them.
I’ve seen an interview with the father/uncle. Hes saying the children were playing and one of the brothers accidentally injured the baby. I couldn’t hear quite well. I’ll try find the video
Edit. Apologies, I didn’t see that there was a new thread

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
That or I’ll be asked to collect early because the sisters are causing havoc 😂🤣
When my Barbar a went in to get a tooth removed they called me to get her early as she was screaming the place down,she’d only come out of the anaesthetic 30 mins before they called. Sadly no longer with me after it was discovered she had a brain tumour. She was only 8 😭

Attachments

• IMG_4450.jpeg
    IMG_4450.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 33
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
When my Barbar a went in to get a tooth removed they called me to get her early as she was screaming the place down,she’d only come out of the anaesthetic 30 mins before they called. Sadly no longer with me after it was discovered she had a brain tumour. She was only 8 😭
The bow 🥺 I’m so sorry for your loss luv, it’s never enough time 💔