Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Don't agree with the rubber bullet bit but agree with the rest ;sad thing is maybe some are english ,born here and still disrespect the police and have no respect for the country
A lot are English/British. Just because they 'aren't Caucasian' and 'are bilingual' doesn't mean they're not.

Nobody ever says "maybe some are English, born here and still disrespect the police and have no respect for the country" when the majority of the dickheads are white, when the football hooligans smash up the streets, when the EDL types under whatever name they are this week are screaming and spitting in the police's faces.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I found them very cliquey! In the Discord I joined, the clique had a separate group chat, that an admin was part of. They ran the place. I’m now allergic to Discord.
I’m in a few discords,ones from my YouTube days but I’m in Jodie Geekys,Tranquil tonws,Rikki Riley and they’re all really really lovely. I’ve been in cliquy ones and I just leave. I can imagine Zac’s to be pretty horrendous tbh

Last edited: