Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

I've all ready had enough of it for today.

Angry Summer GIF by Kiszkiloszki

on fire burn GIF

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I'm staying away too today.

I can't be arsed with the ignorance, it's not about ethnicity/religion. It's about herd mentality and wider factors of poverty and deprivation.

Sad but not surprised to see it's being used as an excuse to pedal racism.

I hope Alfie's given the same reception as Hoover, what's he said last night was just as bad.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Morning my luvs 🩵 not slept for s and not in the mood for the forthcoming racism on the app. Proud of you luvs taking a break today, that’s healthy self care 😍
I’ll not be on much, I’ll be clipping horses and surrounded by the stink of horse s, which I much prefer to listening to that lot.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
This Leeds stuff is too much. People saying alsorts about the parents. None of us know what has actually happened with the baby or other children. I wish people wouldn’t comment until the facts are out there and no matter what the children are innocent in all this.
Absolutely 💯 they should focus on riot if anything, not this family.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
This Leeds stuff is too much. People saying alsorts about the parents. None of us know what has actually happened with the baby or other children. I wish people wouldn’t comment until the facts are out there and no matter what the children are innocent in all this.
This!!!! I don't know the family but they have 5 children. All I could think about last night was the fact 5 children were taken away from one another last night. I can practically guarantee there would not have been an emergency placement available to take them together, and that would be incredibly scary for them 😭

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
It was too much for me too. I don’t even want to watch the news for now.