Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I love how Ang calls us a vicious troll group and we say the worst. Here we are, checking on each other, sharing recipes and being basically amazing.

Canadian Lol GIF

I can't believe them doing this at 10pm. What's the protest about? Surley this will make matters worse doing this at this time of night
They have boards saying please give the kids back, understandably they are upset but this is achieving nothing. There are babies and small children everywhere 😩

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Could I be cheeky and ask for a Blythe doll based on me, please luv 🥹 I’m being cheeky and so absolutely make me bottom of the list 🌳🩵

I’m light caramel, both arms/hands sleeved with colourful tattoos, brown eyes, shoulder length black curly hair and I love to wear Care Bear/cartoon cute type clothes/dresses and including a wee Chihuahua - if you can 🐕
You're always top of any list, Mrs. D 😘🥰❤️ 1000007165.jpg 1000007167.jpg 1000007168.jpg 1000007169.jpg 1000007172.jpg 1000007173.jpg 1000007175.jpg 1000007176.jpg 1000007177.jpg 1000007178.jpg

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Recipe please
Ingredients
Vegetable oil
Salt
2 onions sliced
3 tomatoes cubed or a tin of chopped
1 tin kala chana or regular chickpeas
Spinach
Jeera (cumin) seeds
Garlic & ginger paste
Coriander powder
Garam masala
Turmeric
Paprika
Green chillis (you don't have to add these if you don't like spice)

Method
1. Slice the onions and chillis
2. Add 1 tbsp (more if you like) of vegetable oil to a saucepan
3. Add approx 2 tsps jeera seeds
4. Heat the oil/seeds on a low heat and cover until they start popping
3. Add the onions and Increase heat. Stir continuously, adding about 1tsp salt and 1tsp of the garlic/ginger paste until the onions brown
3. Ads 1tsp of each spice and your chillies and stir. Add water gradually to stop spices burning
4. Add tomatoes and stir until cooked, adding water if needed. Until this resembles a sauce
5. Add the kala chana and mix well. Add more water if it looks a bit dry.
6. Reduce heat and leave cooking with lid on - keep your eye on it so it doesn't stick and stir occasionally
7. Add as much chopped spinach as you like until cooked
8. Serve and enjoy with either rice/roti/naan
9. Scoff the lot and enjoy!

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Ingredients
Vegetable oil
Salt
2 onions sliced
3 tomatoes cubed or a tin of chopped
1 tin kala chana or regular chickpeas
Spinach
Jeera (cumin) seeds
Garlic & ginger paste
Coriander powder
Garam masala
Turmeric
Paprika
Green chillis (you don't have to add these if you don't like spice)

Method
1. Slice the onions and chillis
2. Add 1 tbsp (more if you like) of vegetable oil to a saucepan
3. Add approx 2 tsps jeera seeds
4. Heat the oil/seeds on a low heat and cover until they start popping
3. Add the onions and Increase heat. Stir continuously, adding about 1tsp salt and 1tsp of the garlic/ginger paste until the onions brown
3. Ads 1tsp of each spice and your chillies and stir. Add water gradually to stop spices burning
4. Add tomatoes and stir until cooked, adding water if needed. Until this resembles a sauce
5. Add the kala chana and mix well. Add more water if it looks a bit dry.
6. Reduce heat and leave cooking with lid on - keep your eye on it so it doesn't stick and stir occasionally
7. Add as much chopped spinach as you like until cooked
8. Serve and enjoy with either rice/roti/naan
9. Scoff the lot and enjoy!
I has a very similar concoction last night and tonight (I always cook too much) with homemade naan..yummy