Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
If I had to witness it you all do too, I'm now taking myself to a corner too cry in my own vomit
View attachment 1000070483.mp4
tumblr_mm16bx86gS1rhscv5o1_500.gifv

Animated GIF

Welcome to Briarcliff.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Ingredients
Vegetable oil
Salt
2 onions sliced
3 tomatoes cubed or a tin of chopped
1 tin kala chana or regular chickpeas
Spinach
Jeera (cumin) seeds
Garlic & ginger paste
Coriander powder
Garam masala
Turmeric
Paprika
Green chillis (you don't have to add these if you don't like spice)

Method
1. Slice the onions and chillis
2. Add 1 tbsp (more if you like) of vegetable oil to a saucepan
3. Add approx 2 tsps jeera seeds
4. Heat the oil/seeds on a low heat and cover until they start popping
3. Add the onions and Increase heat. Stir continuously, adding about 1tsp salt and 1tsp of the garlic/ginger paste until the onions brown
3. Ads 1tsp of each spice and your chillies and stir. Add water gradually to stop spices burning
4. Add tomatoes and stir until cooked, adding water if needed. Until this resembles a sauce
5. Add the kala chana and mix well. Add more water if it looks a bit dry.
6. Reduce heat and leave cooking with lid on - keep your eye on it so it doesn't stick and stir occasionally
7. Add as much chopped spinach as you like until cooked
8. Serve and enjoy with either rice/roti/naan
9. Scoff the lot and enjoy!
Do you make your own secret recipe garam masala?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
As distressing as these protests might be. Things like this are happening all over the world and from another perspective I think this is less about the issue of the social work taking the kids, rightly so if they are at risk and probably more about a community social issue, different injustices and people's frustration. Will it change anything? Probably not. Just a different perspective from me ❤️

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
As distressing as these protests might be. Things like this are happening all over the world and from another perspective I think this is less about the issue of the social work taking the kids, rightly so if they are at risk and probably more about a community social issue, different injustices and people's frustration. Will it change anything? Probably not. Just a different perspective from me ❤️

I think you're right (again) most of them must know doing this isn't going to get the children back , especially when you have people taking children out in to the streets with this going on too!

Feb 29, 2024
I didn’t know about that, is this recent luv 😬 do you think she’s reformed/changed?
It happened just before Pearl first said orangutan to shep… it was overshadowed because of everything else that was happening and then Gracie got involved in the race debate and made herself look like a hero…. She might have reformed/changed but it will only have been very recently when she saw the backlash!
I’ll attach the video in case anyone hasn’t seen it.

View attachment trim.62E654D9-FA3B-40A2-9152-4ED01A393D5F.MOV

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Rioting has been going on over here in NI for years, it happens and you just get on with it. I think the situation in Leeds has been blew out of proportion. It's just one of those things that happens in society, it's not the end of the world.

Feb 29, 2024
I love how Ang calls us a vicious troll group and we say the worst. Here we are, checking on each other, sharing recipes and being basically amazing.

Canadian Lol GIF
I’m waiting for her and the cult to get jealous of our beautiful Blythe dolls! She will be trying to make one in the next few days now that Alex has taught her how to make AIs! 🤣 can’t wait for them to fall out so she uses it against him 🤣