Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Just worked out Angie's rough spend on takeaways so roughing about £40 a day which I figure will be more but that for a whole month is £1120 that excluding alcohol and vapes 😱
She said the other day it's acceptable to spend that amount of money a day on food because she needs food to survive and it's not a luxury. 3+ takeaways a day is a luxury.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It happened just before Pearl first said orangutan to shep… it was overshadowed because of everything else that was happening and then Gracie got involved in the race debate and made herself look like a hero…. She might have reformed/changed but it will only have been very recently when she saw the backlash!
I’ll attach the video in case anyone hasn’t seen it.

View attachment trim.62E654D9-FA3B-40A2-9152-4ED01A393D5F.MOV
Ugh. I can see why it was overshadowed, one drama often knocks the other out. I’ve seen these same thoughts throughout Angela’s comments during race “talks”. Very ignorant, uneducated assumptions (not speaking on the religious aspect here). I do feel she may have changed, I just hope it’s genuine and not app only 🤞🏼

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
It's so closed minded not to want your children to know about other religions. It opens up a wide plethora of topics. In the class where I done religious studies, it also involved social issues, racism, cultures, food and tourism. It wasn't solely about faiths. It's just sad not to want your children to gain knowledge.
actively encouraging ignorance of the way others live, think, and feel, while throwing hissy fits about people not understanding how eupd has affected her. it's gracie's world and she's got that right eye on the money bags

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Name the horror movie
1000070495.jpg
Animated GIF

the shining?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It's so closed minded not to want your children to know about other religions. It opens up a wide plethora of topics. In the class where I done religious studies, it also involved social issues, racism, cultures, food and tourism. It wasn't solely about faiths. It's just sad not to want your children to gain knowledge.
I couldn’t agree more luv. More often than not, discrimination and racism is bred through ignorance and education is key to preventing that 🩵

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I’m so happy with my dolls 🥹 love my new pfp, thank you @ELM for making us all so pretty 😍

Did some colour boosting and increased definition - just look at her 🥰

IMG_5933.png
I love her,I wish I looked like my Blythe doll in real life. Shes so good at them as are you,red red and anonymous I think others make them too so I’m sorry if I’m missing anyone out. I find it so hard to choose which one for my pics 😫

Feb 29, 2024
Ugh. I can see why it was overshadowed, one drama often knocks the other out. I’ve seen these same thoughts throughout Angela’s comments during race “talks”. Very ignorant, uneducated assumptions (not speaking on the religious aspect here). I do feel she may have changed, I just hope it’s genuine and not app only 🤞🏼
I mean I’ve not seen her say anything like it since…. But then you would have to be as dense as Pearl and Angie, to continue saying things like that when there are multiple race debates happening daily at the time!
I suppose it’s just a case of hoping she has been watching lives and educated herself enough to understand what she said was wrong….
I have been watching Gracie for years though so I dunno i feel like she just sees views or money and she straight to the situation acting like a mediator/hero! But as I said that just my opinion 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
I cannot wait luv 😭 the marketing has been amazing, I love how they used his co-star’s increased heart rate as the backing track 😰
Me too! I’m so excited! I’ve not been this excited for a horror movie since hereditary came out but I think this might be better! Can’t wait to hear what you think ❤️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I mean I’ve not seen her say anything like it since…. But then you would have to be as dense as Pearl and Angie, to continue saying things like that when there are multiple race debates happening daily at the time!
I suppose it’s just a case of hoping she has been watching lives and educated herself enough to understand what she said was wrong….
I have been watching Gracie for years though so I dunno i feel like she just sees views or money and she straight to the situation acting like a mediator/hero! But as I said that just my opinion 🤣
I’m sure I remember Gracie being really vocal against Pearl and her racist comments. I feel the same as you, did she learn from Pearl and all the many ”debates” or did she and others learn to keep quiet.

I’m newer to Gracie (since her operation) but I’ve heard about the past stuff too. Being a watcher for as long as you have, it’s no wonder you’re cautious and dubious. You can never really know with a creator, I think only time will tell 🤔

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Me too! I’m so excited! I’ve not been this excited for a horror movie since hereditary came out but I think this might be better! Can’t wait to hear what you think ❤️
Hereditary gets a lot of flack but I loved it! It went against the usual horror tropes and shocked me in parts - I loved it 😱