Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 10, 2024
derby
Speechless, that’s - I don’t have the words.

With them being under the same manager, I'm shocked she’s said this and I wonder if there will be consequences from Gracie…
I doubt it. Gracie thinks the sun shines out of EQ’s arse. She’s never dare criticise her for fear of what she might do.

It’s disgusting behaviour that her terrifying minions will defend and justify.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I only briefly saw her on FB, she was all over my fyp when I first joined tiktok and she was vile to people… I never understood the whole anti bullying community she has going on, when I’ve witnessed her bully people on live….
This was before gifting was a big thing and then when gifting came in properly she was relentless she was live all day and night begging! And the way she would talk to her family on live was shocking…. Her mum and dad still did everything for her!!
I did watch the show she was on… I watched it years ago when it was broadcast on tv and I have watched it again recently, she has never changed she’s always been spoilt and money hungry!
This isn’t a direct quote, but her dad said something along the lines of ‘having Gracie was one of his biggest mistakes in life’…. (If you watch the show you will see why!) Gracie tried to say her and her family played up to the cameras but she was blatantly lying because we have all seen the real Gracie on live!
what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

Nov 10, 2023
Who are they? I don't think I've heard of them.
I don’t go on it much anymore but a few years back she used to spill all her private life. She’d also write things and edit or delete and deny writing it even when people came with screenshots. She was a weird one. Universally disliked at one point I think but kept coming back.