Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Arghhhhhh Emz you stupid b the vodka frying your 🧠!!

How much did it cost all those ambulances police coming to your home everytime?? You probably have cost the NHS and police more in bogus callouts than anyone I know;!

So shut the do up you absolute wrongunnnnnnnnnn;!! And fing do something with those mouldy fing easter eggs you vile venomous can't ever shut the do up babbling t!!

And relax......

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I’ve had to tune out, things are really heavy on the app at the moment. Can I ask you luvs to maybe consider taking a break, even if only for a movie 🩵🫂
It was way too heavy. I seen a video pop up of those kids being taken and I had to just log off. Just popped in here for a little read before bed, I dont know much about it as I've avoided it but it broke my heart to see that video as a mother. 💔

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I mean I’ve not seen her say anything like it since…. But then you would have to be as dense as Pearl and Angie, to continue saying things like that when there are multiple race debates happening daily at the time!
I suppose it’s just a case of hoping she has been watching lives and educated herself enough to understand what she said was wrong….
I have been watching Gracie for years though so I dunno i feel like she just sees views or money and she straight to the situation acting like a mediator/hero! But as I said that just my opinion 🤣
Did you ever see Gracie on fb during the debatable days.. she was a fing idiot. Always after the limelight and money. She was on that show years ago I think it was called spoilt kids or something she was disgusting. She's not a good person.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It was way too heavy. I seen a video pop up of those kids being taken and I had to just log off. Just popped in here for a little read before bed, I dont know much about it as I've avoided it but it broke my heart to see that video as a mother. 💔
I saw that earlier too and it broke my heart 💔

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Only 1 male that looks too young to be me , am I at work? 😂

Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

I'm joking, I love you really, Nolan...but you have to admit that quote is suited 😂😂

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Did you ever see Gracie on fb during the debatable days.. she was a fing idiot. Always after the limelight and money. She was on that show years ago I think it was called spoilt kids or something she was disgusting. She's not a good person.
Yep. She was vile on that group. Was you around for the DDR and debatables beef?

Feb 29, 2024
I only briefly saw her on FB, she was all over my fyp when I first joined tiktok and she was vile to people… I never understood the whole anti bullying community she has going on, when I’ve witnessed her bully people on live….
This was before gifting was a big thing and then when gifting came in properly she was relentless she was live all day and night begging! And the way she would talk to her family on live was shocking…. Her mum and dad still did everything for her!!
I did watch the show she was on… I watched it years ago when it was broadcast on tv and I have watched it again recently, she has never changed she’s always been spoilt and money hungry!
This isn’t a direct quote, but her dad said something along the lines of ‘having Gracie was one of his biggest mistakes in life’…. (If you watch the show you will see why!) Gracie tried to say her and her family played up to the cameras but she was blatantly lying because we have all seen the real Gracie on live!

Medusa

Arghhhhhh Emz you stupid b the vodka frying your 🧠!!

How much did it cost all those ambulances police coming to your home everytime?? You probably have cost the NHS and police more in bogus callouts than anyone I know;!

So shut the do up you absolute wrongunnnnnnnnnn;!! And fing do something with those mouldy fing easter eggs you vile venomous can't ever shut the do up babbling t!!

And relax......
Well said! Don't get too excited, though.
Watching I See You GIF