Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Apparently there’s an issue 🤔 Someone said it’s because I’m Lou’s mod, Baguette can’t remember clearly but possibly because I went in a live 🤔

I imagine it’s because I’m cc and people love trying to associate us with wrongdoings or because I’m also Cutstain and I’ve been accused in the past.

Either or. It’s nice to know people think of me init 🥰😉
I mean how pathetic can people be, its petty playground s.

However its a different ball game when you're being blamed for being part of something you're not.

I know it's easier said than done but pay no notice babe, because these people ain't worth your precious time or your energy.
I hope you're ok 🤎🤎

Edit - Give me a shout and I'll hold those teeth for you if you start swinging 😘

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Firstly hi 👋
Secondly who the do is Lou? (Life with Lou?)
Thirdly who said what ? I will karate chop people

BATTTTTTYY where you been??! 😭😭
🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

Lou is Who’s Lying on tiktok. Defo not life with crack Lou 😂

We’re not definitely sure who said what but I was mentioned. I will update you immediately when I’m enlightened and the chopping can begin!! 🥰😈🤎

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Soppy post

I just wanted to say thank you for the kindness you all showed me last night , I still think I went low but I'll stand by what I think is right , they attacked Sugar Bliss (The Cult) She's a single Mum AFAIK trying to make a name for herself , what's good for the goose n' all that stuff.

Not just last night , but some people have reached out in the last few weeks with Mum being unwell and honestly , some of you have kept me afloat without even realising it, coming on here for a bit of a distraction whilst some of my IRL stuff has been turned upside down. We get called trolls , horrible people but let's be honest , there's more morals between the few of us than there is in most of the cruel lives put together. I've got to know how kind some of you are without knowing your real names, or even knowing what you look like but I still class some of you as friends.

Anyone got a spare washing machine? 😭 😭

Nov 10, 2023
Soppy post

I just wanted to say thank you for the kindness you all showed me last night , I still think I went low but I'll stand by what I think is right , they attacked Sugar Bliss (The Cult) She's a single Mum AFAIK trying to make a name for herself , what's good for the goose n' all that stuff.

Not just last night , but some people have reached out in the last few weeks with Mum being unwell and honestly , some of you have kept me afloat without even realising it, coming on here for a bit of a distraction whilst some of my IRL stuff has been turned upside down. We get called trolls , horrible people but let's be honest , there's more morals between the few of us than there is in most of the cruel lives put together. I've got to know how kind some of you are without knowing your real names, or even knowing what you look like but I still class some of you as friends.

Cat Battle GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hi guys and gals lol

I will post this here Ellie has paid me the money bank today

I don’t want anymore to do with her at all

I have closed this book

What’s done is done what’s been said has been said

What’s happened is wrong

I am fare and will speak the truth that’s why I have put she has paid it back as much as happened she has paid that

Medusa

Soppy post

You didn't go low and i don't think any of us has even given it anymore thought, so don't stress about it.
I hope your mum is ok and we're always here if and when you need us. 🤎🥰🤎
Mvp Wegotyourback GIF by Merging Vets & Players

Nov 10, 2023
Hi guys and gals lol

I have closed this book

What’s happened is wrong

I am fare and will speak the truth that’s why I have put she has paid it back as much as happened she has paid that
Are you okay though? That’s the most important thing.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Soppy post

So frustrated I haven't been around the past few days mate with work but sending so much love to you! 👏 you know I have your back regardless, and I always inbox when I can. The same with everyone else here; if I could be active all the time I would but honestly work is so mentally draining that by the evening I'm in bed by 10pm, i'll be active the next few days though🤎

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
BATTTTTTYY where you been??! 😭😭
🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

Lou is Who’s Lying on tiktok. Defo not life with crack Lou 😂

We’re not definitely sure who said what but I was mentioned. I will update you immediately when I’m enlightened and the chopping can begin!! 🥰😈🤎
Ohhh I wish people would just use their names because I know people by their username not their actual name 😂
Channel 9 Reaction GIF by The Block

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Soppy post

I Got You Cycling GIF by Peloton

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Hi guys and gals lol

I have closed this book

What’s happened is wrong

But will she apologise to you for what she put you through ? The lies she told on you the lies she told on me many others but I only care that you are not going to go back to that dark place again and you can remain happy not unhappy like you have been 🩷🩷

Feb 29, 2024
Hi guys and gals lol

I have closed this book

What’s happened is wrong

I'm so lost as I haven't a clue what's happened. Hope alls OK 💙❤️