Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Diadro refused to visit his daughter on Saturday because Sophie didn't want him to talk her out for a few hours. He started an unhinged rant about how he paid 2K for a buggy and how he will not be sitting in Sophie's livingroom being supervised. So he said he will not visit his daughter again until Sophie is mature. This is a man who isn't allowed anything other than a few hours ever other weekend with his grown sons. He's not been told he can't see her, he chose not to see her.
Maybe SR shouldn’t allow Piadro around her daughter anymore. Considering his criminal record, I wouldn’t want a piece of s like him anywhere near my child.

Feb 29, 2024
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Maybe SR shouldn’t allow Piadro around her daughter anymore. Considering his criminal record, I wouldn’t want a piece of s like him anywhere near my child.
Well he hasn't been, Sophie posted a video and she seems extremely fragile. Despite what people thing of her he has been threatening her consistently online for about 6 months. He has been threatening to take her daughter away and stop her posting online. He saw her after the birth then had the fly home for a court case.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
So, Angie and Pearl claim Tezza and Zia only get 10 viewers. Explain why they give a do if Tezza and Zia are chatting about them then? It's hardly going to make a big impact. If I didn't know better I'd assume that Angie and Pearl must be pathetic, bullying, controlling 'mean girl' types who cannot stand to have anyone they consider 'beneath them' have a voice in any capacity. If I didn't know better I would deduce that their pattern of behaviour stems from a deep self-hatred of themselves, an immense feeling of inadequacy and a fear of rejection.

Told You Shame GIF by Holly Logan

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Well he hasn't been, Sophie posted a video and she seems extremely fragile. Despite what people thing of her he has been threatening her consistently online for about 6 months. He has been threatening to take her daughter away and stop her posting online. He saw her after the birth then had the fly home for a court case.
I hope she does the right thing, for herself and her daughter’s safety. He’s a textbook narcissist who will never deserve to call himself a father.

Nov 10, 2023
Diadro refused to visit his daughter on Saturday because Sophie didn't want him to talk her out for a few hours. He started an unhinged rant about how he paid 2K for a buggy and how he will not be sitting in Sophie's livingroom being supervised. So he said he will not visit his daughter again until Sophie is mature. This is a man who isn't allowed anything other than a few hours ever other weekend with his grown sons. He's not been told he can't see her, he chose not to see her.
I saw that. The baby is a few days old and he wanted to take the baby out on his own. And I bet he’d go live if he did take her out because he’s that much of a narc. The first few weeks naturally the mother wants to stay close to the baby.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Looks like Piadro isn’t allowed to see his daughter anymore 👀
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqf561vog65qjo5c11l0.mp4
1000021473.png
He wanted to take a 3 day old newborn out in a pram away from it's Mother for 2 hours to show the baby "trees and swans". The Mother said no, and instead of spending time in the house with his newborn daughter he chose to have a tantrum.

The controlling and toxic language in that paragraph just because he was told he couldn't do what he wanted, he was told no. He wasn't told he couldn't see her, he was just told he couldn't do what he wanted to do. He's not interested in co-parenting. He has no respect for the Mother of his child. He has no consideration for his child. I hope he is only allowed contact under supervision, because I would not trust that man to bring back the child if left unsupervised.

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com

Do you suffer from a WAP that’s just a bit too W?

Do you hate your over excited tuppence?

FEAR NO MORE!

Here at Wankbag Solutions we have found the cure to dry up your pesky puss.

All you have to do.. is watch this video.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1721667149.mov

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ - Works Like A Charm!

I was having severe WAPitis, and it was that bad at one point that I couldn’t sleep, until I discovered Wankbag! After one video, my puss dried up quicker than a puddle in the Sahara Desert! Thank you Wankbag!

Oct 24, 2023
1000021473.png
He wanted to take a 3 day old newborn out in a pram away from it's Mother for 2 hours to show the baby "trees and swans". The Mother said no, and instead of spending time in the house with his newborn daughter he chose to have a tantrum.

The controlling and toxic language in that paragraph just because he was told he couldn't do what he wanted, he was told no. He wasn't told he couldn't see her, he was just told he couldn't do what he wanted to do. He's not interested in co-parenting. He has no respect for the Mother of his child. He has no consideration for his child. I hope he is only allowed contact under supervision, because I would not trust that man to bring back the child if left unsupervised.
I expected him to at least be nice to her until his name was on the birth certificate, which he's no hope in hell of her having his name now.

Oct 24, 2023
See when Diadro was trying to buy a house he wanted to write a will and he went mental at Sophie indirectly in his discord saying she was being selfish and not telling him what his daughters full name will be so she cannot be in his will and if he died before she was born she wouldn't get anything. But I swear you have to be alive to even be written into a will. Hes such a strange character.