Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Im Out GIF by Saturday Night Live

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Brilliant it makes sense like this
I yes I was house bound etc couldn’t open my shop couldn’t walk slept on the sofa for over a year, going upstairs couldn’t breath and panic attacks struck, I was in a very bad place my legs and feet was fatter then an elephant legs, it felt like my skin was tearing of, was on medication coming out my ears severely over weight lost the will to live
So I believed everything thought I had a close friend you know what thought brings
Had my op had to be wheelchair around the airport etc
Had blood thinners antibiotics etc and within a week well less then a week my legs reduced in size
The op was 25th March well past Reds night out
It only know I have become mobile do the gym walk push myself further everyday
I would also say my car was sorn of the road for over a year as well
When I found out about the knife thing Ellie did a live so I decided I would come clean to who I am as I have nothing to hide
If I had done this why would I do that
I stayed away from CC and kept away from people, the only reason I have come clean as why should I keep getting dragged through it and @I love eating crayons for just been my friend
💞
I remember you posting (around when I first joined cc) and I remember when all of this first initially kicked off - I can remember you saying you were housebound/bed bound, though I don't believe 'Ellie' was mentioned (at least not by 'Ellie') because I had no clue who that was (nor did I connect all her aliases until the last couple of days when everyone has been speaking about various things she's done.)

I'm so glad that you've come back, truly, Chicken Wings 🤎❤️🤎❤️

Mar 2, 2024
Also I’m just putting this out there, yet a fing gen. Let’s not call people bad parents unless there is proof of neglect or abuse.

If a lass or a fella does OF, I personally don’t see any issue or why it makes them less of a role model.

GET YOUR CASH HOW YOU fING CAN 👌🏻

Two words. Rebecca Goodwin. Not only has she made enough to support herself and her children she has also given back to people who struggle to find housing by setting up her own company. People who are on the bones of their arses now have a chance because of her.

That’s a fing role model right there.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I remember you posting (around when I first joined cc) and I remember when all of this first initially kicked off - I can remember you saying you were housebound/bed bound, though I don't believe 'Ellie' was mentioned (at least not by 'Ellie') because I had no clue who that was (nor did I connect all her aliases until the last couple of days when everyone has been speaking about various things she's done.)

I'm so glad that you've come back, truly, Chicken Wings 🤎❤️🤎❤️
That means a lot and thank you ☺️ 💞💞💞

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Tried to catch up with all this fery but now I need to try and remember first names and not just usernames 🫠
My memory isn’t good enough for this.

So, Lou is pink Buddha?

and Pink Buddha was on here previously as miss Reds eyebrows?

🤔

That’s how I’ve interpreted the posts.

Was this Lou a “creator” before she was on here?
No Lou isn’t pink Buddha
Lou is who’s lying
Ellie is pink Buddha also known as pink Ellie cause of her hair
Known in here at miss reds bad brows and something else
💞

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Also I’m just putting this out there, yet a fing gen. Let’s not call people bad parents unless there is proof of neglect or abuse.

If a lass or a fella does OF, I personally don’t see any issue or why it makes them less of a role model.

GET YOUR CASH HOW YOU fING CAN 👌🏻

Two words. Rebecca Goodwin. Not only has she made enough to support herself and her children she has also given back to people who struggle to find housing by setting up her own company. People on the bones of their arses.

That’s a fing role model right there.

Rebecca fING Goodwin

You ride that cone, girl and get that dollar.

If I was less flobby I’d be supporting my fam with alien dilly’s too

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Tried to catch up with all this fery but now I need to try and remember first names and not just usernames 🫠
My memory isn’t good enough for this.

So, Lou is pink Buddha?

and Pink Buddha was on here previously as miss Reds eyebrows?

🤔

That’s how I’ve interpreted the posts.

Was this Lou a “creator” before she was on here?
This might help 😂

•Whos_lying is Lou.

•Lou is Felicity's cousin.

•Ellie used to be Pink Haired Ellie/Ellie with the pink hair.
Ellie is Pink Buddha.
Ellie is also Red's Bad Brows.
Ellie was also that fake leopard account that came in here.
Ellie is also no more guff.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I wish you’d told me sooner what was going on babe. I’m so sorry you went through all that upset and stress but I’m super glad you had @I love eating crayons supporting you 🤎🤎🤎
I should of but at the time I wasn’t in the right place, it took me time to tell crayons, I didn’t tell my husband half of it either, I don’t wish her harm at all but she needs to realise you can’t do these things, I didn’t hear all the live as was at my daughters, but it sounds that a lot of people have had the same, yes I admit I believed everything felt sorry for her and stood by what she said, what I fool I was, I keep a very close circle I have 2 friends one is crayons and one is my friend in Denmark who I rarely see but speak daily I even didn’t tell her, but hopefully it dosnt happen to anyone else but doesn’t help those effected. But I have a few of you well a lot of you for support and can’t thank you enough 💞💞