Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Everyone that claims “I wasn’t PLM, I was in the server cause I was one of the people that took them down” were actually just PLM that probably argued with someone in the server and they got trolled out of there. Wes is one of the worst for that 😂 “me and my boyfriend were in there working to take them down”. Ok Wes 🙄
I remember him. He's very elusive and shows up when the 3 letter word is mentioned again!

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I agree with dg to a point, fyp shows are a lazy way to create content off the back of just talking about others but he was happy to utilise platforms like reds when it suited him and even unsuccessfully tried it himself
Fyp shows are all biased and only target people that the host or their “friends” have issues with
FYP shows = You've Been Framed.

Mom Chill GIF by Jenny Lorenzo

Nov 10, 2023
Everyone that claims “I wasn’t PLM, I was in the server cause I was one of the people that took them down” were actually just PLM that probably argued with someone in the server and they got trolled out of there. Wes is one of the worst for that 😂 “me and my boyfriend were in there working to take them down”. Ok Wes 🙄
Thanks for this because Wes argued with me the other day in comments of a live that he was never plm. I wasn’t 100% sure but knew idef heard about him somehow being involved with them. He told me to get my facts straight 🤣🤣

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I remember him. He's very elusive and shows up when the 3 letter word is mentioned again!
Yep! Oooh, I hate Angie but I remember back when Angie decided to tell Kendra because she was in a DV relationship she deserved to have her kids taken off her (she was vile to her, it was awful what Angie was saying), Kendra went live, furious and the things Wes was saying about angies dead father were shocking. He weren’t the only one. There were 3 of them in the live and one of them got in the box with a profile named as angies dead dad. Also, there was an account doxxing dead family members and kids, that was proven to be Wes. (However, it was proven by Johnnys lot so there’s some speculation it’s wrong).

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Thanks for this because Wes argued with me the other day in comments of a live that he was never plm. I wasn’t 100% sure but knew idef heard about him somehow being involved with them. He told me to get my facts straight 🤣🤣
I think some of them that were PLM just don’t identify as someone that was in PLM. It’s fing weird. Like that Kat. Saying that, I don’t think Kats deluded, she’s just a fing liar. I was listening to a clapper not long ago and I’m sure it’s Kazzy that said she has voice recordings of Kat admitting it. I’m not asking directly, but I’m just hinting that it would be fab if they posted it 😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
FYP shows are boring. Original content is needed!

I agree to an extent , because let's face it , it is just clout off of the back of others.

However sometimes it does get you caught up on some juicy gossip, it's just the continued BIAS and loyalties to others. To be able to hold a good FYP show (and even debates) you can have your own opinion but don't try and shove it down others throats.

I rely on here and some FYP shows at work to keep up with what's going on , else I'd get too confused and my brain cell will do off to a hot country and leave me 😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
MVP in the chat slogan is back again. I thought id never hear that again but he's just confirmed he's fing off twitch cos the money is in TT. But then he will go between the two. Make ya fing mind up man 😭

Screaming Jennifer Lawrence GIF by Sony Pictures

MVP to the fool that's gifted me the most , given a huge chunk to Tiktok and given me another day of being nothing but a scrounging dosser.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
ok, so I know I been missing a long time. I just get overwhelmed keeping up with things and replying. I’m not good when it comes to messages, plus I was getting fed off with TikTok. However, I don’t get bored of Demi and Trace. And in the time I’ve been gone, they’ve not failed me. I’m still quietly sitting in clappers, and Demi and Trace have been quieter than usual, however, they have had a few clappers going absolutely rabid 😍 just last night there was an argument between someone called Rosie (that went to Demis for a fight and Demi hid inside the house) and Irish barbie that none of us called an alcoholic but she accused us of calling her an alcoholic, last night and trace got up and went nuts at Rosie 😂 threatened her with violence. It was gone 10pm and Rosie said she’d come straight down for a fight after Trace offered next Friday 😂 trace was arguing that she can’t right now as she’s got a lot on, but Rosie insisted. Trace then said she got the carers coming now so Rosie said that the carer can get a smack too, trace went quiet for a few seconds and then dropped.

This is how I’ve enjoyed my time away

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
my idea-
Gossip on the app not just fyp. Do it on showtime. Every f gets 3 mins to talk about what they’ve heard. No back stories of people in that 3 mins and NO trauma dumping.
The most interesting gossip gets spoken about at the end and the boxes get opened up.

No mucho appreciationo. No tap the screen … get those heart mes and team bracelets in. No battles.

That’s my ideal live show any way.

I won’t be doing it though as I can’t be arsed 🤣

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
my idea-
Gossip on the app not just fyp. Do it on showtime. Every f gets 3 mins to talk about what they’ve heard. No back stories of people in that 3 mins and NO trauma dumping.
The most interesting gossip gets spoken about at the end and the boxes get opened up.

No mucho appreciationo. No tap the screen … get those heart mes and team bracelets in. No battles.

That’s my ideal live show any way.

I won’t be doing it though as I can’t be arsed 🤣
Basically, just pretend a TikTok live is Comment Cafe but you can speak instead of typing?