Falasious @little_g_789

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Why does she stare at everyone else’s food? Like the sheer panic on her face if anyone has more food than her

Idk2024

Mar 8, 2024
I stumbled across her about a year ago, I thought she worked from home and made lunch videos during her break 🙈 I left TT for a while, come back and she’s back on my fyp, I feel she has doubled in size since the last time I saw her

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
So glad to have found this thread! Is she still on a ‘weigh loss journey’? I’m literally speechless at the amount she eats. Why are people telling her she looks slimmer? She couldn’t even leave the house today without toast absolutely smothered in butter and marmalade plus fruit. And don’t even get me started on the amount of processed rubbish she puts in Mark’s lunchbox. More money than sense!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So glad to have found this thread! Is she still on a ‘weigh loss journey’? I’m literally speechless at the amount she eats. Why are people telling her she looks slimmer? She couldn’t even leave the house today without toast absolutely smothered in butter and marmalade plus fruit. And don’t even get me started on the amount of processed rubbish she puts in Mark’s lunchbox. More money than sense!
I can’t stand how much she’s lying about the weight loss… She never lost 100lbs or however much she claims and she’s definitely eating off camera. Her weekly weigh-ins were also lies and she made up the amount she was losing and didn’t show the scales 😂 I can’t believe how much she puts on her plate and drizzles oil over everything 🤢

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
Haha what the duck 😂 You ain’t thin love

IMG_2429.jpeg
That’s what winds me up. Either delusional or pathological liar thinking that she’s getting slimmer. I love it when she shows the crap she buys and says ‘this is for Mark, I won’t eat that’. Yeah right. She has no clue what a normal amount of food is. And she constantly tries to sabotage the daughter’s weight loss.

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
Goodness me, the most self-centred breakfast video today. Henpecked Mark is in A&E and she’s moaning that played down how much pain he’s in. Instead sat at home as usual stuffing her face. Here’s a thought - stopping loading him up with a week’s worth of fatty, processed rubbish for his daily lunch. I don’t know whether it’s all done for shock value, but guessing by the size of her and her abysmal relationship with food, she is utterly clueless. If my husband was in hospital in agony the last thing I’d be doing an eat with me video. Unbelievable.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Goodness me, the most self-centred breakfast video today. Henpecked Mark is in A&E and she’s moaning that played down how much pain he’s in. Instead sat at home as usual stuffing her face. Here’s a thought - stopping loading him up with a week’s worth of fatty, processed rubbish for his daily lunch. I don’t know whether it’s all done for shock value, but guessing by the size of her and her abysmal relationship with food, she is utterly clueless. If my husband was in hospital in agony the last thing I’d be doing an eat with me video. Unbelievable.
Wow she really doesn’t give a duck does she 🫠

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
Wonder if the diet will get an overhaul now the bloke has diverticulitis? All that crap in his lunch has done him no favours. Imagine making your partner seriously ill just for the sake of ‘content’.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Wonder if the diet will get an overhaul now the bloke has diverticulitis? All that crap in his lunch has done him no favours. Imagine making your partner seriously ill just for the sake of ‘content’.
Yup eating a high fibre diet is recommended to prevent flare-ups. Also he had a mini stroke or stroke (I can’t remember) so should be eating better to maximise his lifestyle factors. If she has so much time and money she can make a better packed lunch with nicer and healthier options. There’s really no excuse for those sty packed lunches except for Falasious being a moron who doesn’t care and imposes her crappy lifestyle on everyone

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
So Marc is out of hospital and they’ve done ANOTHER food shop. Would you not think after a hospital stay for a stomach issue that a lunch of a giant samosa, crisps and a Colin the caterpillar cake would be a mistake? These people shouldn’t be allowed access to the NHS. Absolute morons. She’s a right gormless thicko but he must be just as bad.

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
The fact she cooked about 1000 roast potatoes for three people shows how little she knows about portion control. Plus dishing up a ‘dinner’ of roast potatoes and French stick to someone with diverticulitis is just beyond belief.
Also, genuine question, does she have dwarfism? The colour board video makes her look tiny (in height).

Attachments

• IMG_1469.png
    IMG_1469.png
    476.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1471.png
    IMG_1471.png
    519.8 KB · Views: 23