Falasious @little_g_789

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
The cinema snack box contents fell out!!! Absolutely creasing up! All these stupid boxes are absolute tat. Imagine being sat near that clicking each compartment during the film. The universe is clearly telling her something. Haha.

Attachments

• IMG_1532.png
    IMG_1532.png
    499.1 KB · Views: 37

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
Poor Daisy asks her to be in a book club with her but big T is ‘too busy to read’. The day in the life highlighted what a soul-crushingly dull existence she has. Must be so difficult to find the time in between stuffing your face, buying nylon sweat shop dresses and going to multiple supermarkets. She’s like an ever so slightly higher class Becki Jones (and at least Becki doesn’t hide the se she eats).

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
Also noticed she gave Stormzy a sty rawhide bone. She’s even more clueless than I originally thought.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Poor Daisy asks her to be in a book club with her but big T is ‘too busy to read’. The day in the life highlighted what a soul-crushingly dull existence she has. Must be so difficult to find the time in between stuffing your face, buying nylon sweat shop dresses and going to multiple supermarkets. She’s like an ever so slightly higher class Becki Jones (and at least Becki doesn’t hide the se she eats).
Becki definitely does hide the full amount she eats… There is no way with her WIEIADs she’d be gaining weight if she wasn’t hiding things, she’d be losing weight instead

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
Becki definitely does hide the full amount she eats… There is no way with her WIEIADs she’d be gaining weight if she wasn’t hiding things, she’d be losing weight instead
Well yeah but not to the extent big T does. I mean at least Becki doesn’t put on the dainty queen act - she doesn’t hide the size of her portions when she dishes up. They must both eat similar calories to maintain their colossal weight. They’re both thick as mince.

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
The daughter’s day in the life seems to pop up a lot on my FYP. Big T definitely doesn’t do much as this poor girl seems to do a shift at Waitrose then come home and do all the housework.
For someone from Cambridge she’s got a really annoying faux-roadman accent.