Falasious @little_g_789

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The fact she cooked about 1000 roast potatoes for three people shows how little she knows about portion control. Plus dishing up a ‘dinner’ of roast potatoes and French stick to someone with diverticulitis is just beyond belief.
Also, genuine question, does she have dwarfism? The colour board video makes her look tiny (in height).
She’s not short enough to have dwarfism but she is definitely shorter than average.

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
Anyone seen last nights jacket potato video? The absolute slab of butter followed by cheese, brisket, more cheese, sour cream and salad - no dressing, she likes it plain because she’s so helfy.
Cracks me up how she labours the point about loving veg, and how Mark never eats any. And how she stops, looks quizzical and pretends to not like things really winds me up. Listen love, you don’t get to that size by eating salad (no dressing). Maybe cut out the abundance of fatty and sugary accompaniments!? That potato was probably the calorific equivalent of most of my whole day’s allowance.

May 30, 2024
UK
I can’t stand this heifer. I hate the way she eats then ‘thinks’ whether she likes it before going mmm, it deeeeeelicious. I am not sure what her audience is for watching her eat. Shes not a weight loss account eating healthy and the weirdos who like to watch people eat surely don’t find her appealing as Im sure there are other videos that cater better to that fetish. She’s just a nasty piece of work who needs to big off

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
I can’t stand this heifer. I hate the way she eats then ‘thinks’ whether she likes it before going mmm, it deeeeeelicious. I am not sure what her audience is for watching her eat. Shes not a weight loss account eating healthy and the weirdos who like to watch people eat surely don’t find her appealing as Im sure there are other videos that cater better to that fetish. She’s just a nasty piece of work who needs to big off
Agree. She’s thick as mince and a complete liar. Rather than filming inane videos she should go and read a book. She celebrates being stupid. Just seen her McDonald’s video and she’s doing the act of not eating it. We all know she will eat the lot. She’s even commented she gave the ice cream to Mark. No one buys food they purposely know they won’t eat. Give up the act! You are morbidly obese, you over-eat, you have no idea what healthy foods are and you aren’t losing any bloody weight!!!! Get some ozempic or a gastric band and stop the BS!

Mar 2, 2024
Her mum looks way better - surely that’s a wake up call in itself. Also why do her and Sev wear these awful off the shoulder dresses all the time?
She’s definitely bigger than a size 24 I’d say more a size 28 and I think she pulls the sleeves down to hide her fat arms. She always buys dresses that are tight around her stomach she needs to size up and stop kidding herself than she’s a size 22 or 24

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
She’s definitely bigger than a size 24 I’d say more a size 28 and I think she pulls the sleeves down to hide her fat arms. She always buys dresses that are tight around her stomach she needs to size up and stop kidding herself than she’s a size 22 or 24
Yeah definitely bigger than a 24. She always emphasises her size so maybe she thinks if she says it enough she’ll believe it. Trouble is a lot of these special plus size shops do vanity sizing and mislead people. These great big floaty dresses do nothing for anyone’s figure anyway.