Falasious @little_g_789

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
She is SO busy today so having another absolutely massive breakfast to set herself up for the rest of the day no doubt going around food shops or TKmaxx. The fat content of her meals is absolutely horrific…full fat everything. I fear for her heart.
I also find it so hilarious that her username literally means deceptive and misleading. Imagine not knowing the meaning (yeah ok, it’s spelled slightly wrongly but you know…)

Attachments

• IMG_1871.jpeg
    IMG_1871.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 6

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
It’s weigh day Sunday! The delusion continues. I’m actually embarrassed for her as she clearly has no clue how to eat well and lose weight. Can’t believe so many comments tell her she looks slimmer - she literally looks the same, if not bigger. Stop the butter, full fat cottage cheese, full fat yogurts, honey, maple syrup, streaky bacon etc and stop fooling yourself!!

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
Normal service has resumed. Shes ’not feeling’ her bowl of fruit for breakfast. The pack of Belvita is full of sugar. Her pancreas must be working like a dog. Why not be like a normal person and have a normal piece of toast (with a normal amount of spread) or a normal bowl of healthy cereal? Ditch the mountains of eggs, sugary and fatty extras. Or just have a banana. You will not waste away!

Attachments

• IMG_1928.png
    IMG_1928.png
    337.3 KB · Views: 3

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Normal service has resumed. Shes ’not feeling’ her bowl of fruit for breakfast. The pack of Belvita is full of sugar. Her pancreas must be working like a dog. Why not be like a normal person and have a normal piece of toast (with a normal amount of spread) or a normal bowl of healthy cereal? Ditch the mountains of eggs, sugary and fatty extras. Or just have a banana. You will not waste away!
I read this in Dr Now’s voice 😂

IMG_5187.jpeg

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
Awkward dinner 😂😂😂 “Because you’ve been on your phone for about 20 minutes” 💀

View attachment RPReplay_Final1725831684.mov
Yeah!! You could tell she had the right hump - her face said it all. It must be exhausting living with her. If it’s not the hideous dress adverts, or just flogging any old se, it’s her incessant excitement over different seasons. She’s definitely not the full ticket.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah!! You could tell she had the right hump - her face said it all. It must be exhausting living with her. If it’s not the hideous dress adverts, or just flogging any old se, it’s her incessant excitement over different seasons. She’s definitely not the full ticket.
She seems like a right moody bleep… Must be awful to live with

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
Mammoth jacket potato tonight with a side of conversation about her low blood pressure. Alarmingly she’s stated her diastolic BP is 55 and drops into the 30s…which is normal for her apparently. Erm, no it’s not normal. Heart failure anyone? Bloody hell.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Mammoth jacket potato tonight with a side of conversation about her low blood pressure. Alarmingly she’s stated her diastolic BP is 55 and drops into the 30s…which is normal for her apparently. Erm, no it’s not normal. Heart failure anyone? Bloody hell.
What the duck is she talking about 😂 I’m a doctor and if her diastolic BP was that low she’d have a cardiac arrest… Duck off Teresa and stop lying… Her face is as red as a baboon’s bum so more likely than anything her BP is sky high

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
What the duck is she talking about 😂 I’m a doctor and if her diastolic BP was that low she’d have a cardiac arrest… Duck off Teresa and stop lying… Her face is as red as a baboon’s bum so more likely than anything her BP is sky high
I honestly think she should be banned from TikTok as she’s clearly got an ED and is slowly killing herself, plus she’s killing off micro Mark with his s-filled lunches. Now with this BS about her low BP she’s making herself look an ever bigger tit. If her Apple Watch strap wasn’t fighting for its life she could do herself an ECG to see just how helfy she is… 😝 She makes me so irrationally angry with the constant lies!!!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I honestly think she should be banned from TikTok as she’s clearly got an ED and is slowly killing herself, plus she’s killing off micro Mark with his s-filled lunches. Now with this BS about her low BP she’s making herself look an ever bigger tit. If her Apple Watch strap wasn’t fighting for its life she could do herself an ECG to see just how helfy she is… 😝 She makes me so irrationally angry with the constant lies!!!
Mark eating this se after his stroke/mini stroke 🫠 You’d think he’d make lifestyle changes and Teresa would help but no, packs him rubbish