James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
AGAIN I don’t have a family nor have I had a relationship with them since I was 15/16 how would they know anything? And when you say family there 4/5 of them not that many 😂😂😂
They have asked you for proof dont act stupid. If you had it you would show your proof to shut everyone up instead you use dead peoples pictures as your own that’s stealing but your used to doing that.

Sep 7, 2024
Bolton
They have asked you for proof dont act stupid. If you had it you would show your proof to shut everyone up instead you use dead peoples pictures as your own that’s stealing but your used to doing that.
You’re boring the do out of me now! You know do all, you and the other low life scum bags on here can continue trolling I’m bored now! And again If uses had proof you would have uploaded it to prove me wrong but haven’t! Works both ways doesn’t it 🤡 see you in 2 weeks now jog on! I’m leaving this sad joke off a page now you’ve had enough of my time!

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Bye bye, keep trolling me I won’t be responding again!!! 👋
Wee bit of advise fat tits, see if you owned your mistakes people would think more of you see the more you lie and try cover it up you look like a right idiot more fool you and you will die one lonely old man because you are rotten to the core for your wrong doings! Should be embarrassed of yourself at what you have done. Talk about anyone elses past you should hang your head in shame 😳🧌🤡

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
You’re boring the do out of me now! You know do all, you and the other low life scum bags on here can continue trolling I’m bored now! And again If uses had proof you would have uploaded it to prove me wrong but haven’t! Works both ways doesn’t it 🤡 see you in 2 weeks now jog on! I’m leaving this sad joke off a page now you’ve had enough of my time!
Your neighbours are even laughing at you they know you never had it 🤥

Sep 7, 2024
Bolton
Listen at the state of you can answer back to any of that crap but cannot answer anything cancer because you lied and you know it’s disgusting.
I can answer to anything, show me a picture of yourself and I will quite happily go live with you but until you reveal your identity you can jog on, you had the opportunity tonight to join my life and prove I was a so called lair and was no where to be seen one word “coward” this is my last message now until you show me who you are! So guess we won’t be speaking again because you haven’t the balls to show me who you are 👋 🐍🐀

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I can answer to anything, show me a picture of yourself and I will quite happily go live with you but until you reveal your identity you can jog on, you had the opportunity tonight to join my life and prove I was a so called lair and was no where to be seen one word “coward” this is my last message now until you show me who you are! So guess we won’t be speaking again because you haven’t the balls to show me who you are 👋 🐍🐀
Live? I would rather you just admit your lies you tell. Why cant you turn your comments on? Why you using dead peoples pictures? Why you saying you had cancer and beat it? Why block sarah and ian? Why lie about GFM?

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
You know who i am your the one who blocked me 🤯🤯

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
You have lied about cancer and cannot remember half the s you said. Why block ian? For what reason?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Omg are you really calling someone you have blocked a coward? 😂😂

You blocked everyone, you even did a video saying you blocked 700 last night. You turned comments off on your videos when you were called out. You are the coward you fool. We have been saying for months we will go live with you.