James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
What a weapon he is. Let’s address his little borefest he posted to get the violins out. The borefest he thinks we can’t see because Insoector Jimmy thinks he is smart and has blocked us all. Oh dear, I cringe for him.

1. First of all post what you want, nobody cares. Everyone knows you are a liar.
2. You won’t stand by while we bully a single mother? Won’t you? What you going to do then?
3. Nobody bullied her, she came on here mouthing off and ran away when told some truths, just like you did. She has also bullied and bad mouthed people on your lives, so sorry, sympathy isn’t forthcoming for that foul mouthed weirdo.
4. We have plenty of evidence to show. Why would it be sent to you when the police have advised what we do. Funnily enough they didn’t advise me to send all my evidence to you first. But I haven’t been wrong yet, so trust me when I say we have it all.
5. Just as you say we havent got any evidence, you don’t seem to have. YOU posted promising to show your all clear consultation saying you would prove us wrong. Where is it! We knew you wouldn’t because you can’t post proof of a made up consultation, and also you spoke so we knew it was a lie, after all every time you speak you lie.
6. Not bothered one bit about your neighbours past. I don’t personally even speak with your neighbours. Others do, not me. But you calling them untrustworthy is rich…,coming from the biggest liar known.
7. We have not edited ONE THING. You have though, we know that because we have both versions.
8. Why you going on about this ex? It certainly is not the one you think it is though you fool. You really take the bait don’t you? Charles was a lucky guess though. Do you really think I would give his real name when his statement is with the police? I do know you had an ex called Charles, but it isnt him who sent me photos.
9. The people you listed. Do you really think they are the only people we have spoken to? 😂😂😂 you are deluded. We have spoken to so many more people. People who you even think are friends.
10. Did your neighbours, family or ex know you went to a&e for 3 hours recently? Bolton hospital in July? If you think we have only spoken to the ones you list? Did they know what ward you were in when you pretended you had glass in your stomach? NO. So Jimmy, how do we know? Hmmm, have another scratch of your head and think.
11. YOU DID LIE ABOUT CANCER. YOU LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING. AND BEFORE YOU ASK, YES I CAN 100% EVIDENCE THAT, AND WILL.
12. Who threatened to share your address? Every post we posted to you is still here, we don’t dirty delete like you. What you talking about? The people you told where you had moved to? You havent moved yet so you can’t tell anyone where you have moved to. But we know where you are moving to. Let’s put it this way, it certainly isnt the new build house that you made multiple videos lying about moving to is it? You don’t get to buy one of those when you're on benefits, too lazy and thick to work.
13. YOU STOLE THE PHOTO OF THE BELL FROM SOMEONE WHO SUFFERED CANCER. THE FAMILY ARE AWARE. You utter scumbag.
14. Creamfields…..what a dick you look, stealing photos pretending to be there while you are sat in your little lonely flat 😂😂
15. Can you explain the messages sent from YOURSELF to someone a few years ago pretending you had prostate cancer? Why did you make that up? Is that 3 times you have had different types of cancer and recovered? 😂 And you say you haven’t lied to anyone? Omg. Even an old place of work know what a liar you are, you lied to them.
16. DID I MENTION? YOU ARE A LIAR. YOU HAVE LIED ABOUT HAVING CANCER, YOU HAVE COMMITTED FRAUD AND YOU ARE GOING TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES VERY SOON.
17. You even lied bout becoming a dad and did a big announcement on facebook. How fing embarass ing are you? You lied about your own dad’s death too. You stole inheritance money from your mother. Yes we can see why they want nothing to do with you.
18. Waddle off chippy tits, you are over.
👏👏

Facts!!!! Xxxxx

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
What a weapon he is. Let’s address his little borefest he posted to get the violins out. The borefest he thinks we can’t see because Insoector Jimmy thinks he is smart and has blocked us all. Oh dear, I cringe for him.

1. First of all post what you want, nobody cares. Everyone knows you are a liar.
2. You won’t stand by while we bully a single mother? Won’t you? What you going to do then?
3. Nobody bullied her, she came on here mouthing off and ran away when told some truths, just like you did. She has also bullied and bad mouthed people on your lives, so sorry, sympathy isn’t forthcoming for that foul mouthed weirdo.
4. We have plenty of evidence to show. Why would it be sent to you when the police have advised what we do. Funnily enough they didn’t advise me to send all my evidence to you first. But I haven’t been wrong yet, so trust me when I say we have it all.
5. Just as you say we havent got any evidence, you don’t seem to have. YOU posted promising to show your all clear consultation saying you would prove us wrong. Where is it! We knew you wouldn’t because you can’t post proof of a made up consultation, and also you spoke so we knew it was a lie, after all every time you speak you lie.
6. Not bothered one bit about your neighbours past. I don’t personally even speak with your neighbours. Others do, not me. But you calling them untrustworthy is rich…,coming from the biggest liar known.
7. We have not edited ONE THING. You have though, we know that because we have both versions.
8. Why you going on about this ex? It certainly is not the one you think it is though you fool. You really take the bait don’t you? Charles was a lucky guess though. Do you really think I would give his real name when his statement is with the police? I do know you had an ex called Charles, but it isnt him who sent me photos.
9. The people you listed. Do you really think they are the only people we have spoken to? 😂😂😂 you are deluded. We have spoken to so many more people. People who you even think are friends.
10. Did your neighbours, family or ex know you went to a&e for 3 hours recently? Bolton hospital in July? If you think we have only spoken to the ones you list? Did they know what ward you were in when you pretended you had glass in your stomach? NO. So Jimmy, how do we know? Hmmm, have another scratch of your head and think.
11. YOU DID LIE ABOUT CANCER. YOU LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING. AND BEFORE YOU ASK, YES I CAN 100% EVIDENCE THAT, AND WILL.
12. Who threatened to share your address? Every post we posted to you is still here, we don’t dirty delete like you. What you talking about? The people you told where you had moved to? You havent moved yet so you can’t tell anyone where you have moved to. But we know where you are moving to. Let’s put it this way, it certainly isnt the new build house that you made multiple videos lying about moving to is it? You don’t get to buy one of those when you're on benefits, too lazy and thick to work.
13. YOU STOLE THE PHOTO OF THE BELL FROM SOMEONE WHO SUFFERED CANCER. THE FAMILY ARE AWARE. You utter scumbag.
14. Creamfields…..what a dick you look, stealing photos pretending to be there while you are sat in your little lonely flat 😂😂
15. Can you explain the messages sent from YOURSELF to someone a few years ago pretending you had prostate cancer? Why did you make that up? Is that 3 times you have had different types of cancer and recovered? 😂 And you say you haven’t lied to anyone? Omg. Even an old place of work know what a liar you are, you lied to them.
16. DID I MENTION? YOU ARE A LIAR. YOU HAVE LIED ABOUT HAVING CANCER, YOU HAVE COMMITTED FRAUD AND YOU ARE GOING TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES VERY SOON.
17. You even lied bout becoming a dad and did a big announcement on facebook. How fing embarass ing are you? You lied about your own dad’s death too. You stole inheritance money from your mother. Yes we can see why they want nothing to do with you.
18. Waddle off chippy tits, you are over.

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
Chippy tits had me howling 🤣🤣🤣. Just taken me nearly an hour to catch up with it all. What a piece of s he is and I bet he’s on here reading everything. Keep up the good work ,
I can’t wait to see him cancelled and sent down for the GFM fraud he committed and then denied although we have all seen it. Thankfully I didn’t donate as something just didn’t sit right ! I hope all the people who donated get their money back ..
The cancer lies are despicable , I have 2 good friends battling cancer right now and it sucks 😕

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
But didn't you say you'd already moved Jimbo??

I believe it was the 11th July??

Didn't you do a 'live' from your 'new house' when you were apparently having it decorated??

You remember...the 'live' where you were telling everyone where you got your wallpaper from and how you had emptied the old house but had to keep popping back??

The 'live' where all your little sheep were congratulating you on moving house and you were thanking them??

The 'live' when someone said "I hope your neighbours are nicer" and you said "you hadn't met them yet"...remember? Because if you don't, I can come with receipts 😊

But last night you said you were moving to Liverpool so you haven't moved yet or you have...I'm confused?? Well I'm not because you haven't moved, you just lied to all your sheep that somehow still believe all your bullshit!

Make it make sense Jimbo because I think you've just just forgotten another lie you told??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240908_221338_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240908_221338_Chrome.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
But didn't you say you'd already moved Jimbo??

Didn't you do a 'live' from your 'new house' when you were apparently having it decorated??

You remember...the 'live' where you were telling everyone where you got your wallpaper from and how you had emptied the old house but had to keep popping back??

The 'live' where all your little sheep were congratulating you on moving house and you were thanking them??

But last night you said you were moving to Liverpool so you haven't moved??

Make it make sense Jimbo because I think you've just just forgotten another lie you told??
HE DID YES!! When he was showing off his tacky Home Bargains wallpaper and people were asking about it. Well Lozza Toes was because she is as cheap and tacky as you.

Oh dear James, at this point, I’d say you look like a bigger w*nker each time you post.

We don’t need to show any evidence of your lies, you do it yourself 😂😂😂

Let’s make sure this gets on all the exposing pages too.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
IMG_0765.png

The only flaw with this is that he doesn’t have anyone around him apart from a scruffy beg aka Toes 😂😂

Yes James we do find you embarrassing, more embarrassed that you actually think anybody likes you.

The reason we are not around you is because you are a pathetic, lonely fool who has to make up things for attention because your life is so sad that you crave it. You have real mummy issues don’t you?

And everyone, didn’t his last borefest say he wouldn’t be be replying to anyone on online forums/videos? So what does he do….,read in here and do us another video in response 🤣🤣 he really is dumb as f*ck

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
HE DID YES!! When he was showing off his tacky Home Bargains wallpaper and people were asking about it. Well Lozza Toes was because she is as cheap and tacky as you.

Oh dear James, at this point, I’d say you look like a bigger w*nker each time you post.

We don’t need to show any evidence of your lies, you do it yourself 😂😂😂

Let’s make sure this gets on all the exposing pages too.
Oh James you really can't keep up with your own lies can you. One minute you've moved to a new build and done up your walls with cheap as chips wallpaper (thanks David Dickinson for the saying 😆) and now you're moving once again to Liverpool either you've upset even more people your new neighbours where your fancy new bungalow is which wouldn't be a suprise in all honesty so you're on the move again I'm sorry Liverpool your the unlucky ones to be getting him or it's another fantasy story in your version of Aesop's fables

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
IMG_0765.png

The only flaw with this is that he doesn’t have anyone around him apart from a scruffy beg aka Toes 😂😂

Yes James we do find you embarrassing, more embarrassed that you actually think anybody likes you.

The reason we are not around you is because you are a pathetic, lonely fool who has to make up things for attention because your life is so sad that you crave it. You have real mummy issues don’t you?

And everyone, didn’t his last borefest say he wouldn’t be be replying to anyone on online forums/videos? So what does he do….,read in here and do us another video in response 🤣🤣 he really is dumb as f*ck
In this video you can clearly see that the people ain’t actually with him …. Just random people responding to a camera recording a video 🤣

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Jimmy stop fing reposting your videos because they aint getting the attention 🙄 your so boring 😴 all those followers and about 3 people who support you on there wheres all the old ones who used to oh wait they are in our inboxes now telling us what a crackpot you are 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 embarrassing 😳