James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Morning James.

Do you feel silly? You really should. Fancy admitting you stole someone else's picture of the bell. Someone that has since died. Disgraceful
Love the way you avoided all the cancer posts and replied to the others. Noone need to provide anymore proof every post you make on social media is enough, cos you constantly lie then being the idiot you are can't remember what lies you've told and get mixed up.

Care to explain your post about ringing the bell contains the same photo as a lady who died? The reflections in said bell are the same. We know why, cos you stole it and then posted it palming it off as yours. That's a special kind of fed up.

You're a medical marvel. Was stage 4 and within months you're cured. Didn't do your research properly there tho did u? You made the mistake of saying it had spread to your lungs which automatically makes it stage 4. Silly James. If you are going to lie about something at least make sure you have your facts right about it before you do. Not the first time you've lied about having cancer tho is it? Didn't learn from previous times?

Everyone is laughing at you now. You've become the laughing stock of TT, people wait to see what bullshit you will post next. Like the accident and the glass 🤣 quite an imagination you've got there. You have no following anymore, those that do watch are all from here or ex followers who have seen you for what you are. They watch to laugh at your pathetic attempt to gain sympathy for money. You're done mate.

What a sad existence. No family. No friends. No relationship. Just a trail of lies. Do the emergency services a favour, stop wasting their time they have better things to do than come to you.

Oh and Toes, keep reading the dictionary and thesaurus. Also try the Oxford Reading Tree Level 1 set. It's on amazon. Comes with a little phonics book as well. I've attached a picture for you.

You might learn some new words! I'm sure your child can help you if you struggle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240908_090916_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240908_090916_Samsung Internet.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Hang on … I feel a premonition coming through ….

It’s a REALLY chunky bald man ….

Often scratches his head ….

Takes way too much sniff ….

Drinks cheap cider ….

In the premonition he is in hospital …

Crohn’s flare up ….

😂

Ps james …. I’m sensing you are gonna feel really rough today .

GOOD 😂❤️

Thanks for the entertainment 🤡

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
Well that took a long read to catch up. I have an infection in my wisdom tooth but my word that cheered me right up. So, in conclusion:

James still thinks he’s normal
James is still a s liar
James has a terrible memory for someone who tells so many lies
James still hadn’t grasped the English Language
James still thinks he’s clever blocking 700 people
James still thinks if he ingores any question relating to cancer people will believe he didn’t say he even had it
James still thinks the police aren’t coming for him once their investigation is complete
James still uses drink and sniff to give him some bollocks
James still thinks people believe him when he says people don’t have any evidence of the multiple crimes he has committed
James still lives in his own delusional bubble

Think that’s it?
What a whopper.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Well that was fun...

I think we all know that the ❄️ & 🍺 turned him into Billy Big Bollocks last night

I mean, at first he came on as 'The Troll Hunter' when in reality he couldn't even catch a cold but after claiming a few months ago he knew who we all were, he had names, IP addresses etc, he proved last night that he doesn't even know if we're male or female (I'm female Jimbo, just incase you wondered).

He was desperate for people to show pictures of themselves as we all have no profile pictures and asked "would you show your bank statement to someone without seeing their face", no Jimbo, I wouldn't show my bank statement to anyone even if I saw their face or not...just plain weird 🤔

He claimed that using a deceased persons cancer bell pictures was basically fair game as its "in the public domain"...I think you'll find Jimbo, it's called 'morals & pure human decency'...I don't need to elaborate on that one however, if posting on a social media platform puts your content into the public domain then all the exposed pages made about you aren't trolling you right? They're just using public domain footage to make content?

And so we get onto the cancer lies...not a single accusation, question or comment was responded to regarding cancer, chemo treatment or hospital admission.
He had every opportunity to silence his 'audience' last night with 1 single screenshot but did he? I'll let you take a guess...

Last nights entertainment just played right into our hands Jimbo, you made yourself look more of a fool than you have done previously which by your standards is pretty good but while you quote in your TT posts that 'you're not wasting your time on the trolls anymore' and ' you've reported us all to the police' and ' you don't even look on that stupid website anymore', you certainly proved we all live rent free in your head and we've rattled you because like we always say...we are and will always be 2 steps ahead of you 😘

Jun 17, 2024
england
Well that was fun...

I think we all know that the ❄️ & 🍺 turned him into Billy Big Bollocks last night

I mean, at first he came on as 'The Troll Hunter' when in reality he couldn't even catch a cold but after claiming a few months ago he knew who we all were, he had names, IP addresses etc, he proved last night that he doesn't even know if we're male or female (I'm female Jimbo, just incase you wondered).

He was desperate for people to show pictures of themselves as we all have no profile pictures and asked "would you show your bank statement to someone without seeing their face", no Jimbo, I wouldn't show my bank statement to anyone even if I saw their face or not...just plain weird 🤔

He claimed that using a deceased persons cancer bell pictures was basically fair game as its "in the public domain"...I think you'll find Jimbo, it's called 'morals & pure human decency'...I don't need to elaborate on that one however, if posting on a social media platform puts your content into the public domain then all the exposed pages made about you aren't trolling you right? They're just using public domain footage to make content?

And so we get onto the cancer lies...not a single accusation, question or comment was responded to regarding cancer, chemo treatment or hospital admission.
He had every opportunity to silence his 'audience' last night with 1 single screenshot but did he? I'll let you take a guess...

Last nights entertainment just played right into our hands Jimbo, you made yourself look more of a fool than you have done previously which by your standards is pretty good but while you quote in your TT posts that 'you're not wasting your time on the trolls anymore' and ' you've reported us all to the police' and ' you don't even look on that stupid website anymore', you certainly proved we all live rent free in your head and we've rattled you because like we always say...we are and will always be 2 steps ahead of you 😘
👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

Jun 8, 2024
UK
Well well well, we had a guest appearance by the man himself did we 😂😂😂 what a fing idiot. I was hoping he jumped off the pier again.. hadn’t seen much about him of late 😂😂😂😂😂

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
James you have made yourself that well known on the tiktok platform created false content which makes you look stupid now. People talk.

You was seen in wigan hospital the other week….after your suspected “car crash” in BOLTON …. Lies you wasn't in there for that and you wasnt in for cancer. Cos thats been confirmed as lies to. 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Also lets just put it out there before you play the i am being stalked card… this is simply you being seen in hospital and people know who you are for lying 😂😂😂😂😂🤡

Last edited:

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
James the scouser 😂😂 thought we would fall in to his trap last night by saying where he lived. He wanted us to confirm or deny if it was Liverpool he is moving to. He thinks we are stupid and will say but we play him. No you’re not, or yes you are. WE KNOW JIMMY 😂😂

Where are you today Jimmy? Not feeling as brave now the marching powder and cider has worn off? Scumbag.

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
James the scouser 😂😂 thought we would fall in to his trap last night by saying where he lived. He wanted us to confirm or deny if it was Liverpool he is moving to. He thinks we are stupid and will say but we play him. No you’re not, or yes you are. WE KNOW JIMMY 😂😂

Where are you today Jimmy? Not feeling as brave now the marching powder and cider has worn off? Scumbag.
Jimmys got a sore head probably sat in the police station reporting us for telling the world hes a liar.
But one sec .. let me just get my phone out and record it for proof 😂😂😂😂😂.x

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Liar jimmy you did use someone’s photo we messaged the family and duet is the one which is side by side? You used it as your video? And you never had cancer and we never said Liverpool is where you are going darling you did 😉🤣

Attachments

• IMG_5338.jpeg
    IMG_5338.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5339.jpeg
    IMG_5339.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5340.jpeg
    IMG_5340.jpeg
    159.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5341.jpeg
    IMG_5341.jpeg
    199 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5342.jpeg
    IMG_5342.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 43

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
What a weapon he is. Let’s address his little borefest he posted to get the violins out. The borefest he thinks we can’t see because Insoector Jimmy thinks he is smart and has blocked us all. Oh dear, I cringe for him.

1. First of all post what you want, nobody cares. Everyone knows you are a liar.
2. You won’t stand by while we bully a single mother? Won’t you? What you going to do then?
3. Nobody bullied her, she came on here mouthing off and ran away when told some truths, just like you did. She has also bullied and bad mouthed people on your lives, so sorry, sympathy isn’t forthcoming for that foul mouthed weirdo.
4. We have plenty of evidence to show. Why would it be sent to you when the police have advised what we do. Funnily enough they didn’t advise me to send all my evidence to you first. But I haven’t been wrong yet, so trust me when I say we have it all.
5. Just as you say we havent got any evidence, you don’t seem to have. YOU posted promising to show your all clear consultation saying you would prove us wrong. Where is it! We knew you wouldn’t because you can’t post proof of a made up consultation, and also you spoke so we knew it was a lie, after all every time you speak you lie.
6. Not bothered one bit about your neighbours past. I don’t personally even speak with your neighbours. Others do, not me. But you calling them untrustworthy is rich…,coming from the biggest liar known.
7. We have not edited ONE THING. You have though, we know that because we have both versions.
8. Why you going on about this ex? It certainly is not the one you think it is though you fool. You really take the bait don’t you? Charles was a lucky guess though. Do you really think I would give his real name when his statement is with the police? I do know you had an ex called Charles, but it isnt him who sent me photos.
9. The people you listed. Do you really think they are the only people we have spoken to? 😂😂😂 you are deluded. We have spoken to so many more people. People who you even think are friends.
10. Did your neighbours, family or ex know you went to a&e for 3 hours recently? Bolton hospital in July? If you think we have only spoken to the ones you list? Did they know what ward you were in when you pretended you had glass in your stomach? NO. So Jimmy, how do we know? Hmmm, have another scratch of your head and think.
11. YOU DID LIE ABOUT CANCER. YOU LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING. AND BEFORE YOU ASK, YES I CAN 100% EVIDENCE THAT, AND WILL.
12. Who threatened to share your address? Every post we posted to you is still here, we don’t dirty delete like you. What you talking about? The people you told where you had moved to? You havent moved yet so you can’t tell anyone where you have moved to. But we know where you are moving to. Let’s put it this way, it certainly isnt the new build house that you made multiple videos lying about moving to is it? You don’t get to buy one of those when you're on benefits, too lazy and thick to work.
13. YOU STOLE THE PHOTO OF THE BELL FROM SOMEONE WHO SUFFERED CANCER. THE FAMILY ARE AWARE. You utter scumbag.
14. Creamfields…..what a dick you look, stealing photos pretending to be there while you are sat in your little lonely flat 😂😂
15. Can you explain the messages sent from YOURSELF to someone a few years ago pretending you had prostate cancer? Why did you make that up? Is that 3 times you have had different types of cancer and recovered? 😂 And you say you haven’t lied to anyone? Omg. Even an old place of work know what a liar you are, you lied to them.
16. DID I MENTION? YOU ARE A LIAR. YOU HAVE LIED ABOUT HAVING CANCER, YOU HAVE COMMITTED FRAUD AND YOU ARE GOING TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES VERY SOON.
17. You even lied bout becoming a dad and did a big announcement on facebook. How fing embarass ing are you? You lied about your own dad’s death too. You stole inheritance money from your mother. Yes we can see why they want nothing to do with you.
18. Waddle off chippy tits, you are over.

Last edited: