James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
I'm sorry Jimbo but I think we've done a bloody good job at 'outing you'!

Theres 5680 comments 'outing you'

Your reduced engagement proves we've 'outed you'

We evidenced your lies 'outing you'

I'm pretty damn pleased with everyone who's engaged in this page 'outing you'

With regards your cancer lies, we can't prove a negative, we can't prove something that isn't there but we don't need to because you've done that all by yourself by being the boy who cried wolf far too many times.

You can try and pull the 'it's them, not me' card as much as you like but I can guarantee, the majority of people who still follow you are there to watch your downfall.

We all know IF you had evidence of a cancer diagnosis you would be waving it around like a flag on a mast, you'd be shoving it in our faces with a huge smug grin on your face but have you done either...no!!

You made out to your 'loyal' followers that you'd moved house, thanking them when they were congratulating you, what do you think they think about you now??

Learn to have respect for people and then maybe people will have a modicum of respect for you but until then we will continue to 'out you' and we will continue to 'out' your lies!! 😘

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240909_135752_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_135752_TikTok.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 46

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
So now he is buying likes because we called him out on how few he has. So predictable Jimmy.

He is obviously too thick to know about the website we use that shows earnings, paid followers and likes etc 🤣🤣🤣 oh Jimmy you do keep us entertained with your stupidity. You must dread reading here, every single thing you try to do to try and look popular you fail miserably. When will you believe us when we tell you we are always 2 steps ahead of you.

My little toenail has more brain cells than you, you absolute muppet 🤣🤣🛎️

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
So now he is buying likes because we called him out on how few he has. So predictable Jimmy.

He is obviously too thick to know about the website we use that shows earnings, paid followers and likes etc 🤣🤣🤣 oh Jimmy you do keep us entertained with your stupidity. You must dread reading here, every single thing you try to do to try and look popular you fail miserably. When will you believe us when we tell you we are always 2 steps ahead of you.

My little toenail has more brain cells than you, you absolute muppet 🤣🤣🛎️
Who needs these silly comedy shows when you have James? He could be the perfect TV show in all honesty so we have the medical emergency drama, comedy aspect and all around general stupidity like you get in the normal TV shows. James you never know you may end up being nominated for a razzie award 😉🙈

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
I’m a little worried as my son starts uni in Liverpool on Friday
I just hope he doesn’t bump into this fat ugly creep 😂😂
I don't think you have anything to worry about...James only frequents hospitals.
I doubt he could even spell university let alone visit one, he doesn't strike me as a scholar and he's got no friends so your son won't bump into him on a night out either 😂

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
I don't think you have anything to worry about...James only frequents hospitals.
I doubt he could even spell university let alone visit one, he doesn't strike me as a scholar and he's got no friends so your son won't bump into him on a night out either 😂
Let's be honest the only place James and Toes should frequent is a library, kids section should suit Toes tho James may be a bit more advanced. Not much tho.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Let’s have a game of Guess Who….I’ll start us off

I lie every time I open my mouth
I am gay but announced on facebook I had just become a Dad
I pretended I’d moved house but really I just bought some cheap tacky wallpaper
I pretended I went to see Adele but just played her music in my flat
I pretended I was moving today but I’m still at home
I jumped in my paddling pool but pretended I was rescued by RNLI
I pretended I had been taken to hospital in an air ambulance when really I got the bus
I pretended I went to Creamfields but just stole someone’s photo
I pretended I had 500K followers but bought most of them
I pretended I wasn’t bothered by trolls but kept making videos about them
I pretended I had a friend called Lisa but really I only have a pink haired bint called Lozza
I swallowed razors to get in to hospital for some attention
I pretended I had a job when I rely on housing benefit to pay my rent
I pretended I had cancer 3 times but I was just attention seeking
I pretended I had lung cancer surgery but there are photos of me a week later in a pool lung scar free
I pretended I rang the bell when really I got confused because I meant to say I am just a bell end
I pretended to let trolls speak to me but won’t unblock them
I pretend I am cool when I am really dumb as fook
I pretended I was in a com when really I just had a colposcopy
I pretend I am having multiple surgeries in the middle of the night when really I have gone to a&e for more attention
I pretend I am literate but really I show I am ‘parfectickkkkk on a daily occurrence’
I lie

And my final clue is:

IMG_5889.jpeg

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester

I pretended I had been taken to hospital in an air ambulance when really I got the bus
I pretended I had a friend called Lisa but really I only have a pink haired bint called Lozza
I pretended I had lung cancer surgery but there are photos of me a week later in a pool lung scar free
I pretended I rang the bell when really I got confused because I meant to say I am just a bell end
I pretend I am having multiple surgeries in the middle of the night when really I have gone to a&e for more attention
I pretend I am literate but really I show I am ‘parfectickkkkk on a daily occurrence’
I lie

And my final clue is:

IMG_5889.jpeg
Errrmmm...does he use the phrase 'give ya head a wobble' on every single post?

Does he post, delete, repost, delete & repost again if it doesn't get enough likes?

Does he live in a complete fantasy world where he thinks he's got lots of friends?

Does he constantly use other people's MH posts and quotes and play them off as his own?

And does he continue to not take any responsibility for distress he caused to real cancer patients and their families?

Nope, it's just not coming to me...???

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk

I lie

And my final clue is:

IMG_5889.jpeg
Is it Toes?

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England

Does he post, delete, repost, delete & repost again if it doesn't get enough likes?

Does he live in a complete fantasy world where he thinks he's got lots of friends?

Does he constantly use other people's MH posts and quotes and play them off as his own?

And does he continue to not take any responsibility for distress he caused to real cancer patients and their families?

You know what I think I know someone similar as well but I can't think of the name.

If I remember correctly this person may have had several cardiac arrests as well, one being a STEMI on Christmas day but also he said he spent the day at home alone cooking dinner all by himself and getting drunk.

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester

I lie

And my final clue is:

IMG_5889.jpeg
To be honest i am struggling to guess this one, i mean you must be really unlucky to have that many accidents in you life and come out with no scars or anything 😂😂 10 types of cancers and a ton of surgeries before everyone else?

Hmmmmmmmmmm so there head wobbles alot when they walk

Ooooooooooooooooooooo

Jimmy confoed

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West

Very close….

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
You know what I think I know someone similar as well but I can't think of the name.

If I remember correctly this person may have had several cardiac arrests as well, one being a STEMI on Christmas day but also he said he spent the day at home alone cooking dinner all by himself and getting drunk.
I think you may nail this one, you seem to know a lot about this person 😂

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
To be honest i am struggling to guess this one, i mean you must be really unlucky to have that many accidents in you life and come out with no scars or anything 😂😂 10 types of cancers and a ton of surgeries before everyone else?

Hmmmmmmmmmm so there head wobbles alot when they walk

Ooooooooooooooooooooo

Jimmy confoed
BINGO!!!

You win the prize. You have a choice of two…. It’s either a sock with a hole cut out for your cannula or I can sing ‘Troll Meeee’ once I’ve had some fruit cider and marching powder.