James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Ha ha

“They are not getting any attention from me” … but here’s a video about them 🤡

He’s left his comments on to bait us …

James you BETTER be awake all night to delete comments 🤩

We ain’t stupid …

You are 🤡

Ps im sure your 23 likes (im one of them) coped with the silence 🛎️🔚

#noonecares

Ps loving the “4 bed private villa” 🤥🤡

Last edited:

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Ha ha

“They are not getting any attention from me” … but here’s a video about them 🤡

He’s left his comments on to bait us …

James you BETTER be awake all night to delete comments 🤩

We ain’t stupid …

You are 🤡

Ps im sure your 23 likes (im one of them) coped with the silence 🛎️🔚

#noonecares

Ps loving the “4 bed private villa” 🤥🤡
Just get the names of them and tag them in the pages of jimmy dont even comment not worth it but get the names of his fans and tag them in all the videos about him💀👀

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Ok dickhead...let's see the proof??

Let's see the proof of these vile messages that are being sent to single mothers with disabled children?

You call us out to show proof...now you stand by your words and show us proof because I can categorically tell you that no one on here is in the least bit bothered by your delusional followers. We're calling out the organ grinder not his monkeys. If people are stupid enough to believe you then that's totally on them but you want to call us out...well we'll call you out for proof??

I'm sure they have they're own voice and can quite easily come on here and stand up for themselves but strangely enough you never see one supportive comment for you do we?? Wonder why??

Absolute tool...you look more and more stupid everytime you open your mouth Jimbo 🤡

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240922_170700_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240922_170700_WhatsApp.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 60

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
Ok dickhead...let's see the proof??

Let's see the proof of these vile messages that are being sent to single mothers with disabled children?

You call us out to show proof...now you stand by your words and show us proof because I can categorically tell you that no one on here is in the least bit bothered by your delusional followers. We're calling out the organ grinder not his monkeys. If people are stupid enough to believe you then that's totally on them but you want to call us out...well we'll call you out for proof??

I'm sure they have they're own voice and can quite easily come on here and stand up for themselves but strangely enough you never see one supportive comment for you do we?? Wonder why??

Absolute tool...you look more and more stupid everytime you open your mouth Jimbo 🤡
I would like him to show this aswell. Absolute bollocks hes chating. Probs him messaging his friend pretending to be us. Hes that sick in the head x

Shelzymac

Jul 6, 2024
Lancaster
Dear James Horton Kofeod,

Me 🙋🏻‍♀️, here I am, a single mum, with a disabled child, who's been fighting cancer, still having chemo, 2 surgeries, 2 more to go (happy to show any proof of this to anyone too).

Show proof of the threats. They have just been tagged in the videos that clearly show you're lying.

The proof is all there. You posted the proof of your lies the entire time because that's not how cancer treatment works. YOU ARE THE PROOF HOW MANY TIME DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY BRAIN DEAD (Oh better not give you more illness ideas).

No one, no one in the history of the world EVER has gone through what you claim because it's IMPOSSIBLE, especially alongside being pissed and coked up every weekend.

Seen that you unblocked me briefly earlier to simply put 'hahahahahaha' on my post. Everytime you laugh at this entire situation, you are laughing at anyone who has had cancer, who is fighting cancer, who has a loved one fighting cancer or who has lost a loved one who fought cancer. You are laughing at all of them like you have done all along while feeding your bullshit to your gullible followers.

To all of James worshippers who have been tagged in posts today. If you still believe him, then I feel sorry for you because you are also disrespecting everyone ever affected by cancer which I know unfortunately a lot of you have. Please please please have a good think about how plausible James story seems and for god sakes, come to your senses because James never will.

Post what you want for sympathy James, I ain't stopping anytime soon. I have not threatened a single person nor have I trolled anyone, I have simply watched and reposted your OWN story 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
He’s not bothered about trolls but averages a video a day talking about trolls. Same boring se on repeat.

Left comments on because he has blocked most people 😂😂 but everyone who comments tagged and messaged the proof.

He say she say is his new saying stolen from Fact Freak.

Not bothered about trolls, he is so stupid….

JAMES WE ARE LIVING RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD……ON A DAILY OCCURRENCE 🤣🤣

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Shall we have another game of 'Chippy Bingo'

Phrases Chippy will use this week whilst not be bothered by 'trolls' but posting several videos about it everyday 😆

Feel free to add, we all know them off by heart now...I'll start us off with...

1 - On a daily occurrence
2 - it's 2024
3 - Trolling, stalking and harassing
4 - Give yus head a wobble

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240922_214540_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240922_214540_Google.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Jun 17, 2024
england
Shall we have another game of 'Chippy Bingo'

Phrases Chippy will use this week whilst not be bothered by 'trolls' but posting several videos about it everyday 😆

Feel free to add, we all know them off by heart now...I'll start us off with...

1 - On a daily occurrence
2 - it's 2024
3 - Trolling, stalking and harassing
4 - Give yus head a wobble
What are yus trying to achieve