James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Shows how stupid he thinks we all are. Briefly turned comments on his new posts and urging the apparent trolls to comment, which is clearly bait. Sorry Shrek I’m not stupid enough to fall for your bait so you can instantly block me. 😂😂😂😂 Like you’re actually going to challenge us back!!! 😂😂😂 Shrek your a bell end on a daily occurrence!
Backfired big time on him though didn't it because we just tagged all his sheep in the 'exposed' pages, now he's crying about it blaming us 🤣🤣

Remember Chippy...2 steps ahead 👣

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
Please tell me that some of the comments on his posts are people on here giving him a false sense of security and to make him think he’s loved !!! If not I can’t believe his followers fall for all his bullshit 😡. His dancing is the biggest cringe fest I’ve ever seen and filming himself !! What’s it like having no friends Jimbo ? How sad that you have to dance alone in a hotel room 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Please tell me that some of the comments on his posts are people on here giving him a false sense of security and to make him think he’s loved !!! If not I can’t believe his followers fall for all his bullshit 😡. His dancing is the biggest cringe fest I’ve ever seen and filming himself !! What’s it like having no friends Jimbo ? How sad that you have to dance alone in a hotel room 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s us in his comments, he’s our bestie, we are always on his mind!

Omg I cringed at his dancing video. Surely he hasn’t watched that and wanted to post it! He think he looks cool 🤣🤣🤣 He looks absolutely fookin simple 😂😂

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Guilty 😂😂

I’m hoping to get mod next 😂😂🤡

I wonder if he plans to transition ?

With them whoppers he’s half way there 😂

Jun 22, 2024
England
He's always posting these videos biggin up all his 'supporters' but where are they? Certainly not here fighting his corner that's for sure.
I'd like to bet that the remaining people on your page are there for entertainment purposes only, to watch you make a complete clown of yourself, waiting for you to fall from grace.
You don't have any 'supporters' James, the evidence is right there when you go live. No one gifts you, infact you're lucky to hit triple figures with the hearts and they're bloody free.
You're like a bad fart, just lingering around. No one likes you, no one, not irl or on tiktok. You're a con artist and it's eventually caught up with you and instead of just admitting defeat you keep trying. Let me tell you now everyone is laughing at you, you have nothing left lad. What a sad pathetic existence you lead.