James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
Not sure why it's muted I thought I was recording the audio 😅 but here is 2 examples of me inviting him. He must have been declining for the button to keep popping up 🤷‍♀️
He deffo declined them and just said you never asked 😂😂 james all over. Shame his sheep
Still believe his BS. He will never go LIVE and answer questions because he cant. Even more guilty xx

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Imagine having over 500 thousand followers and your live is being viewed by 20 people with 90% of those being them pesky trolls. fing Billy no mates! 😂😂 Aww I feel so sorry for him.
There's a woman on here with over 700 pages of comments because of her behavior. She has like 1K followers and her engagement is literally 1000x times what he gets with his "500K" followers.

Don't forget if he was feeling flush; he could get bots to post for him on his account/others in support of his behavior. But he probably hasn't thought about that yet, or doesn't know he can do it.

So; if profiles suddenly see an influx of positive comments for him, you're welcome for the information Jimbo (although it may be a tad beyond your price range).

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Not sure why it's muted I thought I was recording the audio 😅 but here is 2 examples of me inviting him. He must have been declining for the button to keep popping up 🤷‍♀️
Good job ! This should definitely be put on the exposing Horton account or trojan house account. If you were comfortable with that obvs.

Literally caught red handed Jimbo! Explain your way outa that !

Trojan Horse

Jun 22, 2024
South Wales
😂😂😂 shut up spud head there is a video on here of michelle trying to add you and YOU DECLINED
The audacity of this clown is just astounding. He’s got more neck than a fing Giraffe to still even suggest he had cancer and then to play the mental health card, even when 99% of his viewers can see straight through him. It’s thanks to the brain dead middle aged women like Princess Fiona and Saucy Susan continuing to convince him of his own lies. You will never get away with this Shrek. You are being watched like a hawk. Every turn you take we will be around the corner. I can promise you this, this won’t end until you are outed once and for all.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Yadda yadda yadda...trolls, trolls, trolls...proceeds to make yet ANOTHER post about how he's not responding to trolls whilst making a post about trolls 🥱

Oh Chippy...its THEREFORE...NOT THEREFOR. I know you enjoy our little English Language lessons 👩‍🏫 I understand you are probably still at early learning level but everyday is a school day but I'm sure even with your limited vocabulary that you will appreciate a few pointers...you're welcome 😘
I also saw and heard in your enthralling live last night 🙄 (yes, I was in there) that you had trouble with the plural of BALL...you know, when you were telling the beautiful Michelle to grow a pair of B A L L and go live with you...its BALLS Chippy, BALLS, the plural of BALL is BALLS, really not that difficult although you did start off trying to spell BOLLOCKS, got to B O and then got a bit confused, gave up and went with B A L L (S).

Happy learning 👩‍🎓

Last edited: