Kara Thespiritualcoquettegirl @thespiritualcoquettegirl

FYI

Feb 1, 2024
being honest she has completely changed her personality!!! it’s sad because now she’s just flipping boring. i always though any press was good press! now she’s just a fin fake. she was interesting before! now she is “ i love that” that’s amazing” on my god” love that” she keeps her content bland.

her 68,000 follows are not donating because we all watch the news we all spin the maritime to suit us. she’s no ambassador, she’s no role model, she’s nothing.

she’s going to be sting it when the new pip laws come in!!! she won’t be able to spend vouchers in the charity shops lol!

Oh here we go again raising money for a charity a family in gaza. So she back on the creator fund program any betting she won't declare it to DWP and as we seen no evidence off her last charity donation I'm sure we won't with this !! Oh and when she dont reach her target she will blame everyone else. Oh yes one thing the reason you not getting views qnd reach on the fyp any more is simple but hey you claim your so clever I will let you figure it out cos we all know you reading the forums and I wouldn't want to encourage benifit fraud by give simple advice on getting more views.

cece1999

Oct 24, 2023
The Baby shower vlog, cringe.
The irritating grating laugh and over the top behaviour. The depressing cheese sandwiches, the singing into the camera and making it the Kara show again! There are moments you can see her sister look at her with mild annoyance.

Enjoyed the unfiltered real face making an appearance 😂

Attachments

• IMG_3816.png
    IMG_3816.png
    417 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

pingpong

Apr 13, 2024
midlans
The Baby shower vlog, cringe.
The irritating grating laugh and over the top behaviour. The depressing cheese sandwiches, the singing into the camera and making it the Kara show again! There are moments you can see her sister look at her with mild annoyance.

Enjoyed the unfiltered real face making an appearance 😂

Christ she looks completely different. She giving major crack head energy in that baby shower vlog! Her poor sister it’s all about Kara again taking over! There was more people at her sister baby shower than there was at her festival. How embarrassing 🤣😝