Kara Thespiritualcoquettegirl @thespiritualcoquettegirl

bobsyouraunt

Dec 11, 2023
She's chatting PURE se again. I didn't have anything yellow. We know her sister is disney Obsessed and she has a whole bloody belle outfit with a YELLOW skirt 🙃 So much for a pro Baker using soft spread for buttercream and wondering why it melts? I have no words the singsong voice and her entire existence, smug b.

Tattuchino

Dec 13, 2023
Are you supposed to put manky half-eaten single slippers into the clothing bank? I thought it needed to be in reasonable condition, but maybe I'm wrong. It is definitely supposed to be in a bag at least.

And that video about "Rens Assistant" contacting her to get her number, she's acting like its one of her 'trolls'. If we wanted her number it was readily available online when she organised that event, no thanks, you're not that important and we are not actually here to harass anyone. A few of the comments on that video pointed out that a lot of other people get those types of messages after interacting with a celebrity, it isn't a conspiracy Kara!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 11.21.05.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 11.21.05.png
    354.6 KB · Views: 7

badkarma

Apr 12, 2024
torfaen
Are you supposed to put manky half-eaten single slippers into the clothing bank? I thought it needed to be in reasonable condition, but maybe I'm wrong. It is definitely supposed to be in a bag at least.

And that video about "Rens Assistant" contacting her to get her number, she's acting like its one of her 'trolls'. If we wanted her number it was readily available online when she organised that event, no thanks, you're not that important and we are not actually here to harass anyone. A few of the comments on that video pointed out that a lot of other people get those types of messages after interacting with a celebrity, it isn't a conspiracy Kara!

Oct 1, 2023
Been awhile..

What's all this about home schooling?
Alienated another school with aggressive video and making a scene rather than dealing directly with the school.

Those activities are pretty basic weekend or half-term entertainment for a child, rather than dragging around charity shops. That whole video was staged, with a false persona. The smugness she has with certain videos when she actually looks unhinged.

Still no evidence on the festival donation yet making videos promoting more donations.

Dropping manky items in a clothes recycling bin and a used dog toy is ridiculous, the shop people must've thought she was mental. How pathetic to post a video, it's obsessive behaviour over a relationship that's been done long enough his dog toy shouldn't still be under the sofa, how badly does she clean her house.. we can see it's grubby not surprised lungs suffer with the dust.

Ever since she got PIP money it's made her manic, it really hasn't helped ease any medical needs, it's given her the funding for this 2nd hand hoarding.
Her clothes must be piling up, gathering moths.

The baby shower video was the pure narcissism, just like the hen party/wedding so loud and obnoxious. She's bitter and it shows in her behaviour.
The dress code disrespect, owns the yellow skirt that has Disney vibes 🙄
I'm surprised her sister tolerates all the shade, and passive aggressive comments.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I cannot believe there isnt something preventing someone like her home schooling a child. Surely there has to be a certain level?
Poor w boy is dragged up. I can only assume if the family said anything she would threaten them not to see him.
He looks like such a poor little waif, does she cut his hair herself?

He needs proper care, proper schooling, friends, children's activities, not dragged around shops every other day

Sophie1994

Oct 4, 2023
She tried to tell the “beans” that fortisips nutritional shakes are prescribed to people with serious health conditions such as cancer, that is spreading serious miss information. Fortisips are prescribed to people who are malnourished and have low bmi’s this can be for many reasons such as eating disorders, depression, the elderly especially the bed bound elderly who are more likely to get bed sores with being malnourished. Can some please educate her in spreading medical misinformation. I don’t know why she is on them and she can share what she likes about that as it’s her bussiness but this can be dangerous that people who need them won’t reach out to healthcare practitioners for nutritional supplements as they may believe they’re not entitled to them as they don’t have things such as cancer

psn

Mar 31, 2024
Portsmouth
She tried to tell the “beans” that fortisips nutritional shakes are prescribed to people with serious health conditions such as cancer, that is spreading serious miss information. Fortisips are prescribed to people who are malnourished and have low bmi’s this can be for many reasons such as eating disorders, depression, the elderly especially the bed bound elderly who are more likely to get bed sores with being malnourished. Can some please educate her in spreading medical misinformation. I don’t know why she is on them and she can share what she likes about that as it’s her bussiness but this can be dangerous that people who need them won’t reach out to healthcare practitioners for nutritional supplements as they may believe they’re not entitled to them as they don’t have things such as cancer
Totally agree!! She starved herself over a man then puts herself in the same bracket as someone with cancer!! She really is disgusting 🤢 the raising more money when we have seen no evidence of her last “charity” beg ever being donated is super sketchy and don’t even get me started on the poor boy she’s dragging up, he deserves so much better than a self obsessed benefit scrounger excuse of a mother. Watch this space tho liars n cheats always get caught out in the end 😏

misstickle

Apr 10, 2024
Uk
I cant believe she buys herself soooo much stuff constantly and then she finds a Charlie and the chocolate factory t shirt he will like and is saving it to wrap for his birthday! I understand when parents are struggling to get by but she isn't, she buys herself an endless amount of clothes, jewellery, and tat and the boy can't even be treated to a t shirt from a charity shop. Us as parents put our children's needs first, especially basic needs such as clothing. She is selfish it's all about her no wonder she is single

May 30, 2024
UK
Her videos are soooo boring. I’ve stopped watching, she doesn’t even appear on my FYP anymore. It’s the same crap day in day out. The script for Wednesdays flea market is the same every week. Smug show of outfit of the day, the ground showing the walk to the flea, then the constant “Oh my goodness”, “oh I love that” in between smokers cough laughing, then a hot chocolate, a cheap bunch of flowers, back home for the boring haul and endless “I treated myself” (as she does daily with the money us workers all pay in to the system that she scams) then after doing FA for the rest of the day it’s time to hug a tree before picking up ‘the boy’ from school to feed him crap food whilst constantly rubbing her hand through his hair, then she eats potatoes covered in cheese sauce, has a fortisip just incase the social are watching then a bath with a bowl of ice cream and “night beans I love you”

FFS! Change the script Kara you boring sack

Oct 1, 2023
Her videos are soooo boring. I’ve stopped watching, she doesn’t even appear on my FYP anymore. It’s the same crap day in day out. The script for Wednesdays flea market is the same every week. Smug show of outfit of the day, the ground showing the walk to the flea, then the constant “Oh my goodness”, “oh I love that” in between smokers cough laughing, then a hot chocolate, a cheap bunch of flowers, back home for the boring haul and endless “I treated myself” (as she does daily with the money us workers all pay in to the system that she scams) then after doing FA for the rest of the day it’s time to hug a tree before picking up ‘the boy’ from school to feed him crap food whilst constantly rubbing her hand through his hair, then she eats potatoes covered in cheese sauce, has a fortisip just incase the social are watching then a bath with a bowl of ice cream and “night beans I love you”

FFS! Change the script Kara you boring sack

My thoughts too.
She's been trying hard to be 'influencer' with the style of her videos.

What happened with the big brand advert she went to shoot?

The festival donation?

What's this about a recent hospital drama? It's mentioned on tattle but I hadn't seen anything on her posts.

Long half term, Louie has a lot of manic energy to deal with. No doubt she'll be dragging him around all the shops and markets.

Macncheese

Mar 9, 2024
She thinks she’s going to be the best auntie?! She has the time, money and reasonably good health to be a better mum but she doesn’t even try!! I feel so bad for her son!! The poor baby will be absolutely inundated with crap whilst the poor boy has to wait until his birthday to get basic things like clothing!!

Oct 1, 2023
She thinks she’s going to be the best auntie?! She has the time, money and reasonably good health to be a better mum but she doesn’t even try!! I feel so bad for her son!! The poor baby will be absolutely inundated with crap whilst the poor boy has to wait until his birthday to get basic things like clothing!!

No Amazon wish list this year for his birthday.

Wasn't there a big fuss over getting him a Nintendo switch? her mum brought it for him in the end, no mention of getting him any games for it. Honestly 2nd hand clothes and toys for birthday is embarrassing.
There's no party with his friends, no special day out she really cheaps out on him while constantly treating herself. It's disgusting watching her prance around while her son is looking tatty, the home is filthy and she's all smiles and rainbows with her outfits, shopping trips and pampering she does multiple times a week.

She really is a sorry excuse for a mother.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Just a reminder that the Angie thread on here is the best. Have a lovely day ✌️
Animated GIF

there's no room for yous