Kara Thespiritualcoquettegirl @thespiritualcoquettegirl

Tattuchino

Dec 13, 2023
The Frome <> Paddington train tickets could be over a hundred pounds for return tickets, I don't know if she'd qualify for a concession since she's on disability. Then the Hilton for two nights, if I've searched right that averages at £140 per night for an adult & child.
Just the afternoon tea (2x £15), theme park (2 x £29), ghost bus (£25 adult, £17 child) would be £130. Doesn't count the dinner or any other incidentals, even sticking to a budget it could easily be a £500 trip.
Didn't take long to find all of those prices, I am only mildly curious. It is possible family helped, or she has got discounts on some of these things. I don't really begrudge her son getting to experience a holiday, it just isn't the lifestyle most people on benefits get to have. If a person off work sick you'd think they wouldn't be able to handle such packed days.

May 30, 2024
UK
The Frome <> Paddington train tickets could be over a hundred pounds for return tickets, I don't know if she'd qualify for a concession since she's on disability. Then the Hilton for two nights, if I've searched right that averages at £140 per night for an adult & child.
Just the afternoon tea (2x £15), theme park (2 x £29), ghost bus (£25 adult, £17 child) would be £130. Doesn't count the dinner or any other incidentals, even sticking to a budget it could easily be a £500 trip.
Didn't take long to find all of those prices, I am only mildly curious. It is possible family helped, or she has got discounts on some of these things. I don't really begrudge her son getting to experience a holiday, it just isn't the lifestyle most people on benefits get to have. If a person off work sick you'd think they wouldn't be able to handle such packed days.
She’s got a rich daddy and she’s probably earned the rest on her back whilst scamming the benefits system

Oct 1, 2023
The reason she can use PIP for treats and days out is because her 'health' doesn't have any additional costs!
There are no medical needs she has to pay for, that's why this is bonus binge money.

An odd bus ticket to the hospital doesn't require an additional £400 per month.

Did we never see or hear about the donation being gifted for that fabulously successful festival? Pocketed by Kara, no doubt.

Oct 1, 2023
"Really hoping I'd be off them,but they're keeping me in them" 🤔
Only a few months back said the gp wanted to stop but she told them it was "only thing keeping her alive"

Definitely for those PIP nutrition points, because she can and does eat plenty of food.

Secret boyfriend? Bet she's made out like TT is her job and income rather than benefits.

Tattuchino

Dec 13, 2023
At the end of the vlog where he loses his croc on the train, you can see L struggling to walk and tripping in the black croc that came off earlier. He really needs some new shoes. I'd say she has a thousand pairs herself, why is he out in these if they are either broken or don't fit?
Screenshot 2024-09-08 at 13.23.10.png