Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Kk will never have to concern herself with the cost of uni. No chance her kids will have a chance of going if they're anything like thicko KK and dim Dan. Unfortunately Ted and Stilton have not been blessed with good genetics in terms of intelligence. But I do hope they manage to escape and make a decent life for themselves, and go on to have positive relationships with others. Rather than copy their unstable mothers way of dealing with things and life choices.

May 23, 2023
We all have receipts
Mine we’ll just fall into the right hands this time I’m going to ruin your son‘s career you absolute weapon
Babes you have no receipts, no self respect, no friends, no prospects, you’d rather argue non sense than look up how to make your kids weekends more exciting than school etc
Keep trying, you’re really good at trying 10/10, but try with your kids and not cc, of, etc xx

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
Kk will never have to concern herself with the cost of uni. No chance her kids will have a chance of going if they're anything like thicko KK and dim Dan. Unfortunately Ted and Stilton have not been blessed with good genetics in terms of intelligence. But I do hope they manage to escape and make a decent life for themselves, and go on to have positive relationships with others. Rather than copy their unstable mothers way of dealing with things and life choices.
Prove it
Jodez rides off the back of her son but in depart he just got lucky feothat institution

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
Babes you have no receipts, no self respect, no friends, no prospects, you’d rather argue non sense than look up how to make your kids weekends more exciting than school etc
Keep trying, you’re really good at trying 10/10, but try with your kids and not cc, of, etc xx
Keep an eye on your kids emails
That’s all ill add
I’ll make it my mission to inform the higher education of his parents online presence