Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
As he has been asked countless times to prove the claim about the children . And putting fingers in cheese 🤢🤢
Well I have proof of Kayleigh Louis Fritton abusing her kids so who cares about the silly side dishes? Nothing any of you have to share is ‘call the services-able’ so…? What???

Apr 12, 2023
What's so fing amusing is, when it started spouting this old bollocks the first time, my ex wife was sitting in the living room laughing at the ginger pig. At the time, there was no contact at all.
I’m with your Ex wife on this one Paul, if I had an ex husband who showed me a pic of that and I said I took it out and it ate three desserts, I would be taken out the living room by paramedics dying of laughter 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2024
Hampshire
As he has been asked countless times to prove the claim about the children . And putting fingers in cheese 🤢🤢
I do have the voice note, others have listened to it as well. You chose to insult my daughter, you've done it before, you've stalked her online, messaged her because you couldn't handle rejection, and the fact that someone could knock you back. You've never got over it. You regurgitate the same old filth and bollocks just like your out of date korma time, after time, after time. You produce the grand sum of .... do all

Sep 1, 2023
I do have the voice note, others have listened to it as well. You chose to insult my daughter, you've done it before, you've stalked her online, messaged her because you couldn't handle rejection, and the fact that someone could knock you back. You've never got over it. You regurgitate the same old filth and bollocks just like your out of date korma time, after time, after time. You produce the grand sum of .... do all
Put it here for the rest of us to see then