Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 12, 2023
I do have the voice note, others have listened to it as well. You chose to insult my daughter, you've done it before, you've stalked her online, messaged her because you couldn't handle rejection, and the fact that someone could knock you back. You've never got over it. You regurgitate the same old filth and bollocks just like your out of date korma time, after time, after time. You produce the grand sum of .... do all
Why don’t you and your daughter go to the police, Jodie should go to really! It has previous with this stuff, I would seriously consider it she’s scarily unhinged with how she goes and contacts family members or work places every time she doesn’t get what she wants its scary crazy!

Apr 4, 2024
Hampshire
Yeah . Up load it Paul. You know as much as me it doesn’t exist . But being the pedo , noncey t you are you made an allegation up about siblings .
Oh Contrare! You know it's like all of the other voice notes you denied were lies, and messages
For example: your partner finding positive pregnancy and STD tests. You being confronted by a mother in the playground over your son bullying another, sting yourself and running like the yellow b that you are, actually letting registered sex offenders in your house with your kids.
You are not right, are you?

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
Why don’t you and your daughter go to the police, Jodie should go to really! It has previous with this stuff, I would seriously consider it she’s scarily unhinged with how she goes and contacts family members or work places every time she doesn’t get what she wants its scary crazy!
I can’t grass unless it’s against certain things that affect other people or animals, it’s the law! 🤣🤣

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Can’t believe I’ve just sat and read 13 pages of this drivel.. What a pile of se! Kayleigh, you’re unhinged as do. You’re gonna regret all the time you spent ramming stuff up your vag for 99p a peek when your kids are all grown up and no longer want do all to do with you!

Just caught up also but I have to disagree. After what I've read, the abuse, the dead bunny, the empty threats.. She won't regret any of this behavior at all. She'll hate her kids for not seeing her like she hates everyone else and they'll take the blame, just like it's everyone else's fault her life's a shhit storm.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Hahahaa ooh she's all riled up and doing 'I'm telling my mum' threats oh no wait, KK doesn't have a mum. Or a dad... or a friend.... or a partner... or anyone really. In fact she has noone to tell and that's why she has to contact OUR friends and family. That's why she's here, because she has noone else. Just to be clear KK, we... just like everyone else whoever comes across you, don't want to be your friend. The only reason we respond to you is because we find it fing fantastic that you are getting all wound up and need to come here and say anything at all.

Apr 4, 2024
Hampshire
Hahahaa ooh she's all riled up and doing 'I'm telling my mum' threats oh no wait, KK doesn't have a mum. Or a dad... or a friend.... or a partner... or anyone really. In fact she has noone to tell and that's why she has to contact OUR friends and family. That's why she's here, because she has noone else. Just to be clear KK, we... just like everyone else whoever comes across you, don't want to be your friend. The only reason we respond to you is because we find it fing fantastic that you are getting all wound up and need to come here and say anything at all.
I'd love to see her repeat to my daughter, face to face what she has written here. It would be exceedingly entertaining

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I'd love to see her repeat to my daughter, face to face what she has written here. It would be exceedingly entertaining
We know she would never say any of these things to anyone in person. She is a key board warrior and nothing else. Can't even leave her front door without Dan to hold her hand.

Apr 12, 2023
We know she would never say any of these things to anyone in person. She is a key board warrior and nothing else. Can't even leave her front door without Dan to hold her hand.
Can’t see Dan being much use when she does actually get into a face to face confrontation, he’ll be doing Homer and sinking into the nearest bush!