Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 12, 2023
Did she get drunk again? I'm somehow 12 pages behind...
What else is there to do when you’re so lonely 🤷🏻‍♀️

So it’s back desperate for our attention again today, I’m bored of it now 💤 it won’t respond to what we ask it so I think we should just ignore that disgusting abuser!

Attachments

• IMG_3252.jpeg
    IMG_3252.jpeg
    270.1 KB · Views: 1
May 22, 2023
It really is all quite awkward. I appreciate I have baby brain, so maybe I'm missing something here, but why on earth would you make a fake profile and go to a gossip forum and s your own children off?
Can guarantee she will be on her socials posting pics of her wasting police time, denying she is the cause of her own problems. Do we think she actually believes it?

Don't get me wrong, over the years some people have been a little much on here towards her. Some have been weird! But trolling your own children. Sharing your own address. I just cannot 🤣

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
Flashing Lights GIF by Alex Sheyn

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
It really is all quite awkward. I appreciate I have baby brain, so maybe I'm missing something here, but why on earth would you make a fake profile and go to a gossip forum and s your own children off?
Can guarantee she will be on her socials posting pics of her wasting police time, denying she is the cause of her own problems. Do we think she actually believes it?

Don't get me wrong, over the years some people have been a little much on here towards her. Some have been weird! But trolling your own children. Sharing your own address. I just cannot 🤣
She’s trolled her own children for years! I followed her back in the moaning mum days and I remember she claimed she got ‘messages’ saying despicable things about her kids, then someone exposed the account as being one of hers? Something like that anyway 😂 since then it’s been a on going thing. She often comes here, slags off her own children, herself, her life etc. why? I really don’t know. But I reckon she leaks her address in the attempt to say she’s unsafe at the house and get the police/council to support a move. I’ve thought this for a while now.