Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
The way she wasnt even slightly remorseful 😓 dread to think of the other s she’s done which she hasn’t told people

Happy Cracking Up GIF

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
The way she wasnt even slightly remorseful 😓 dread to think of the other s she’s done which she hasn’t told people

Exactly and only an over weight, mentally unstable, dispicable cunnt like her would find it funny.

To literally black her daughters eye and tell who was at the time a stranger about it is a huge red flag. Who the fucck throws things at a child out of rage anyway, over her wanting a dummy she shouldn't have because she's too old and KKK is too lazy to parent.

Almost as much of a red flag ad Ted touching up Cheese and her refusing to do anything about it. Mind boggling mate. She's literally asking for her kids to be as warped, vile and broken as her and it's devastating.

Almost as devastating as allowing her pet to die in unimaginable pain and suffering just so she can get her bloated face mutated and eat a second dinner 🤮 thank do her mums dead cos she'd be disowned if she weren't. Maybe we need the corpse of Karen to tell her what a vile little slapper she is for her to listen 🤣

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
Exactly and only an over weight, mentally unstable, dispicable cunnt like her would find it funny.

To literally black her daughters eye and tell who was at the time a stranger about it is a huge red flag. Who the fucck throws things at a child out of rage anyway, over her wanting a dummy she shouldn't have because she's too old and KKK is too lazy to parent.

Almost as much of a red flag ad Ted touching up Cheese and her refusing to do anything about it. Mind boggling mate. She's literally asking for her kids to be as warped, vile and broken as her and it's devastating.

Almost as devastating as allowing her pet to die in unimaginable pain and suffering just so she can get her bloated face mutated and eat a second dinner 🤮 thank do her mums dead cos she'd be disowned if she weren't. Maybe we need the corpse of Karen to tell her what a vile little slapper she is for her to listen 🤣

Art Horror GIF by Death Orgone

Karen The Corpse

Sep 30, 2024
Dunstable

Hi , did you call? 👻

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
What song comes into my head every time it enters with another personality instead of putting it’s efforts into raising the kids ☺️

🎵 Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
I am so lonely 🎵

I just don't understand why she keeps making new accounts, just log into one of the others. She has enough of them 🤣

Soooo many, just soooo many

May 23, 2023
What song comes into my head every time it enters with another personality instead of putting it’s efforts into raising the kids ☺️

🎵 Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
I am so lonely 🎵
The song that always pops into my head is

Chicken wings, chicken wings
Hot dogs and balonay
Chicken and macaroni
Chillin out with NOBODY

💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽