Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Jesus christ, that should of came with a trigger ⚠️, wow she has ballooned up, and see Tanya's done her worst again ,she looks like she's about to explode

Imagine how fing good Tanya must feel!! I'd be over the moon if someone that slagged off me and my children came to me for aesthetics. She must belly laugh when that fat cuunt leaves and she knows she's mullered her face again 🤣🤣

Apr 15, 2024
England
Imagine how fing good Tanya must feel!! I'd be over the moon if someone that slagged off me and my children came to me for aesthetics. She must belly laugh when that fat cuunt leaves and she knows she's mullered her face again 🤣🤣
That's what happens when you want cheap rates, I really do think Tanya is delibratley botching them now, if not Tanya needs to change profession as that ain't good

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Anyone else notice the bruising on her hands/knuckles? 😳

As for her lips, I have no words. I would be horrified if my ‘best friend’ did that to my face. Nothing less than she deserves mind you after what she said about Tanya, but surely Tanya would be plastered everywhere by now if she did this to everyone who goes to her? Intrigued to know if Tanya has a page advertising her ‘work’ to see if it’s just KK who she massively fs up 🙃

Apr 15, 2024
England
Anyone else notice the bruising on her hands/knuckles? 😳

As for her lips, I have no words. I would be horrified if my ‘best friend’ did that to my face. Nothing less than she deserves mind you after what she said about Tanya, but surely Tanya would be plastered everywhere by now if she did this to everyone who goes to her? Intrigued to know if Tanya has a page advertising her ‘work’ to see if it’s just KK who she massively fs up 🙃
Tanya is on Instagram and Facebook, apparently fully qualified and insured, 🤣 and looking at it seems to be only KK looking like that, doesn't help with all her buckled teeth aswell as the big lips make them stand out more

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Tanya is on Instagram and Facebook, apparently fully qualified and insured, 🤣 and looking at it seems to be only KK looking like that, doesn't help with all her buckled teeth aswell as the big lips make them stand out more
What makes it even funnier is that she actually think she looks good. But we all know she is completely delusional.

Apr 12, 2023
What makes it even funnier is that she actually think she looks good. But we all know she is completely delusional.
I wouldn’t leave the fing house if my lips looked like that, to be fair I wouldn’t leave the house in anything she actually wears either, she always looks like a tramp but with those scabby lips she looks ten times worse she looks like a crack head 🤢

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Ohhh I want to see now 😂 have you got a link or screenshot of her page please?

I’ve noticed her teeth being more obvious since the lips! 👄 she’s just a very sad, lonely, toxic mess.

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
Tongue Nose GIF by Barbara Pozzi

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
I wouldn’t leave the fing house if my lips looked like that, to be fair I wouldn’t leave the house in anything she actually wears either, she always looks like a tramp but with those scabby lips she looks ten times worse she looks like a crack head 🤢

What irks me is the fact she's happily paid to mutate her bloated face again but she couldn't pay to stop her rabbit suffering and dying slowly in pain? Weird flex that.

Sep 27, 2024
newcastle
Well I can’t believe I’ve only just discovered this site!🤣
I’ve known about KK since the moaning mum days think it was around 2018, she outed my personal instagram as being a troll because I followed an account that was posting updates about drama between cleaning instagram accounts and I found it entertaining to keep up with. I had never even heard of this woman before and she screenshotted my profile and posted it to her instagram story, she had a lot more followers back then and some of them had even messaged me giving me abuse. I started keeping up with her after then but I’ve missed out on so much over the past few years can someone just give me a quick run down on somethings?
1. Is she still with Dan?
2. Is she still friends with the man I think his name was Simon?
3. Has she still got gypsy?
4. Is she still friends with Eileen?

Back when I came across her she was having drama with a lady in Canada I think? Pretty sure the woman had lost her son and was grieving. I’ve read a few pages on here but not got through many, she kept me as a follower then blocked me randomly I’ve been blocked for a few years now so can’t see what she’s up to now 🫠

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Well I can’t believe I’ve only just discovered this site!🤣
I’ve known about KK since the moaning mum days think it was around 2018, she outed my personal instagram as being a troll because I followed an account that was posting updates about drama between cleaning instagram accounts and I found it entertaining to keep up with. I had never even heard of this woman before and she screenshotted my profile and posted it to her instagram story, she had a lot more followers back then and some of them had even messaged me giving me abuse. I started keeping up with her after then but I’ve missed out on so much over the past few years can someone just give me a quick run down on somethings?
1. Is she still with Dan?
2. Is she still friends with the man I think his name was Simon?
3. Has she still got gypsy?
4. Is she still friends with Eileen?

Back when I came across her she was having drama with a lady in Canada I think? Pretty sure the woman had lost her son and was grieving. I’ve read a few pages on here but not got through many, she kept me as a follower then blocked me randomly I’ve been blocked for a few years now so can’t see what she’s up to now 🫠
To answer your questions.
1) she claims she ‘isn’t’ with Dan, however Dan and her still have family days out. She still cooks him dinner every day, he’s still constantly at her house and still is controlled like a puppet on a string. She claims as a single person but there’s strong reason think she’s just committing benefit fraud.

2) Simon hasn’t had a mention in a while, I believe. No idea If she’s still friends with him or not. If he’s anything like anyone else she’s previously had as a ‘friend’ it’s likely she’s fed that friendship up like the rest.

3) yes she still has Gypsy (surprisingly) however the dog isn’t walked, she always moans about her, the garden is full of dog s/piss and the dog still often ss and pisses on the landlords carpet.

4) no, last I knew her an 5 head wasn’t friends. They both reported each other to social services, made 4839205929 stories on each other, and leaked each others addresses.

Apr 15, 2024
England
To answer your questions.
1) she claims she ‘isn’t’ with Dan, however Dan and her still have family days out. She still cooks him dinner every day, he’s still constantly at her house and still is controlled like a puppet on a string. She claims as a single person but there’s strong reason think she’s just committing benefit fraud.

2) Simon hasn’t had a mention in a while, I believe. No idea If she’s still friends with him or not. If he’s anything like anyone else she’s previously had as a ‘friend’ it’s likely she’s fed that friendship up like the rest.

3) yes she still has Gypsy (surprisingly) however the dog isn’t walked, she always moans about her, the garden is full of dog s/piss and the dog still often ss and pisses on the landlords carpet.

4) no, last I knew her an 5 head wasn’t friends. They both reported each other to social services, made 4839205929 stories on each other, and leaked each others addresses.
5) she abused her daughter and give her a black eye. 6) she killed her rabbit because she didn't want to pay the vet bill. 7) she shoves a second hand cock machine in her bucket for pennies . 8) she's now having to move because she was a t to her landlord who is an elderly man. 9) instead of putting dog s in the bin she hangs it in bags at least a good couple of months worth from her fence to piss the neighbour off. 10) she thinks it's OK to do of "content" in her children's bedroom and in a children's playarea. 11) don't no how far true but apparently B was seen touching up his sister

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
5) she abused her daughter and give her a black eye. 6) she killed her rabbit because she didn't want to pay the vet bill. 7) she shoves a second hand cock machine in her bucket for pennies . 8) she's now having to move because she was a t to her landlord who is an elderly man. 9) instead of putting dog s in the bin she hangs it in bags at least a good couple of months worth from her fence to piss the neighbour off. 10) she thinks it's OK to do of "content" in her children's bedroom and in a children's playarea. 11) don't no how far true but apparently B was seen touching up his sister
12) KK herself is in this group and posts most Friday/saturday evenings, mainly being vile to our Jodie and Paul.
13) she’s had dodgy lip filler done by her ‘mate’ who there’s voice notes of her slagging off
14) There is a TikTok account about this disgusting weirdo where there’s voice notes of her admitting blacking her child’s eye by throwing a toy at her
15) pretty sure she told a male who she hadn’t met at that point of how she sent her child into school without underwear on
16) sit back with a cuppa, and read all through the thread, you’re in for a treat ❤️

Apr 15, 2024
England
12) KK herself is in this group and posts most Friday/saturday evenings, mainly being vile to our Jodie and Paul.
13) she’s had dodgy lip filler done by her ‘mate’ who there’s voice notes of her slagging off
14) There is a TikTok account about this disgusting weirdo where there’s voice notes of her admitting blacking her child’s eye by throwing a toy at her
15) pretty sure she told a male who she hadn’t met at that point of how she sent her child into school without underwear on
16) sit back with a cuppa, and read all through the thread, you’re in for a treat ❤️
I think we've pretty much summed her up, she's also a narcissistic t