Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
The poor Landlord was probably at his wits end by this point & glad to see the back of her. Legally, he is allowed in the property for specific reasons & with adequate notice but the poor guy probably didn’t have the engery for the barrage of abuse he would have received from Karen Matthews 2nd.
I hope her new landlord, letting agent, housing association of whoever she is renting from are complete arseholes to her. And I hope her neighbour is an absolute t :)

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
The poor Landlord was probably at his wits end by this point & glad to see the back of her. Legally, he is allowed in the property for specific reasons & with adequate notice but the poor guy probably didn’t have the engery for the barrage of abuse he would have received from Karen Matthews 2nd.
I hope her new landlord, letting agent, housing association of whoever she is renting from are complete arseholes to her. And I hope her neighbour is an absolute t :)
I bet her neighbours are thrilled to be rid of her.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Shall we take bets on how long it is before she’s sat in some nitty’s bedroom getting pissed & smoking weed & eating her body weight on snacks. Or going through KFC drive through in a transit van with random men? Dan is either A) stupid after the cheating, the humiliation, the pregnancy & sti tests or B) a victim. I’m sat on the fence at the minute.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Looks like Dan's back in the bed. Was obviously the only way she could afford to rent another house. Poor fool him... and her. Just a relationship of convenience and habit.
Because in all honesty who else would have her, only dim wit Dan and who would want that wet wipe, and of course she needed him to get another place together because she won't be able to afford anywhere on her own, KK have you declared your a couple again 🤭 how embarrassing having to rely on a man that you said had no back bone etc etc, obviously of ain't paying you well, which we all knew that, I'd rather be living in a tent than have to go back to an ex, sleep with him just to put roof over head, seems you have a habit of sleeping with men for rent money 🤭

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
Because in all honesty who else would have her, only dim wit Dan and who would want that wet wipe, and of course she needed him to get another place together because she won't be able to afford anywhere on her own, KK have you declared your a couple again 🤭 how embarrassing having to rely on a man that you said had no back bone etc etc, obviously of ain't paying you well, which we all knew that, I'd rather be living in a tent than have to go back to an ex, sleep with him just to put roof over head, seems you have a habit of sleeping with men for rent money 🤭

season 1 1x8 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Does the new place have a hallway please and thanks in advance for your reply x

We'd know if the little pussy was public but fatty mcfaterson can't cope with the scrutiny 🤣 she can cry trolls all she wants, we all know it's because she's ashamed of her pesant life and pesant kids, and her toothless man 🤣 I've never in my life met a bigger (or fatter) coward than that botched lipped monstrosity.

Apr 16, 2023
Also the fact that the dirty slob prioritised hanging her tacky pictures and canvases over actually cleaning the bathroom, and since Friday 🤢Surely if you move into a previously inhabited house (sorry KK I've no experience of this only ever having moved in custom built new builds myself) then cleaning other people's dirt and grime from the bathroom is top priority no? Don't even get me started on the nineties, council house grotty tiles in the Kitchen 🤢

May 23, 2023
Also the fact that the dirty slob prioritised hanging her tacky pictures and canvases over actually cleaning the bathroom, and since Friday 🤢Surely if you move into a previously inhabited house (sorry KK I've no experience of this only ever having moved in custom built new builds myself) then cleaning other people's dirt and grime from the bathroom is top priority no? Don't even get me started on the nineties, council house grotty tiles in the Kitchen 🤢
Seriously? All hard surfaces need bleach bombing when you move in (sorry to say but even new builds, specially new builds cos builders are nasssssty! 🤣🤣🤣)
Please tell me she bought a new toilet seat 🙏🏽🤮