Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
Well. As someone who has also followed you on Instagram for a long time, you have done your fair bit of antagonising and winding people up so I guess getting s off some people is going to be inevitable.
I also believe that, as with all cliques/ private group chats etc, you do think that people are your 'mate' and might defend you but it's interesting when it actually turns out to not be forthcoming when you actually need it. I think most of these lot kiss your arse because it's better to have you as a friend and not an enemy. From what I've seen over the years with the likes of Instagram friends, tattle mates etc is that they can all turn on a dime at any given moment. No one is your mate in the grand scheme of things.

No, they’re my good good friends. We’ve met in real life, we celebrate joys and mourn losses together. We know pretty much every inch of each others lives and would never use it against one another online or otherwise. You can call that a clique, but that’s a friendship to me, unless you think we spend our convos talking about other people? We do sometimes but again, that’s what friends do.
You say that people are scared to not be my friend? That’s some dumb year 8 mentality come on now? You’ve followed me for a while you say? So where are all the other people in my life I’ve fallen out with and then spoken about on my stories?
I’ve never been friends with either Kayleigh or Lou; spoke to Lou via messages loads, gave advice which at one point she even took, was only when I said that filming poundshop hauls wasn’t fighting for her kids did she then decide I was a troll.
Kayleigh got in my inbox trying to be friendly and I even tried helping her when her lad was struggling with tooth brushing by sending links to a certain app.
If you’re going through life not being able to trust people as you come across I’m sorry for you! Find people you can trust, they’re out there I promise 🙏🏽

Apr 16, 2023
I also believe that, as with all cliques/ private group chats etc, you do think that people are your 'mate' and might defend you but it's interesting when it actually turns out to not be forthcoming when you actually need it.
Yamfoot has no idea which of her followers I am, we aren’t mates but you can bet your arse I would defend her all day long until she does something to change my opinion of her.

I think most of these lot kiss your arse because it's better to have you as a friend and not an enemy.
That absolutely applies to KK and her followers/online friends as opposed to Yamfoot. That right there is the definition of her friendship with Aileen.

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
No, they’re my good good friends. We’ve met in real life, we celebrate joys and mourn losses together. We know pretty much every inch of each others lives and would never use it against one another online or otherwise. You can call that a clique, but that’s a friendship to me, unless you think we spend our convos talking about other people? We do sometimes but again, that’s what friends do.
You say that people are scared to not be my friend? That’s some dumb year 8 mentality come on now? You’ve followed me for a while you say? So where are all the other people in my life I’ve fallen out with and then spoken about on my stories?
I’ve never been friends with either Kayleigh or Lou; spoke to Lou via messages loads, gave advice which at one point she even took, was only when I said that filming poundshop hauls wasn’t fighting for her kids did she then decide I was a troll.
Kayleigh got in my inbox trying to be friendly and I even tried helping her when her lad was struggling with tooth brushing by sending links to a certain app.
If you’re going through life not being able to trust people as you come across I’m sorry for you! Find people you can trust, they’re out there I promise 🙏🏽
Yam I’m on this for you. You are too funny. you remind me of a pod boss from 60 days in. 😂😂 I don’t know you yam but being racist towards you and your children is a no in any one’s eyes and it’s the sort of vicious thing kkk would do.
we have noticed there’s one person who always stands up for kkk and it’s her tik tok friend Shana banana, she sounds very nasty and I’m sure she is one of these sticking up for kkk on here

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Do you need a tissue?
One person posted the bairns, one. Not "many"
You've got your own substance addiction. It's okay to call Lou a smackhead, but we can't call Queen Jodie a pothead given 80% of her day is spent stoned and she can't wake from slumber or fall to sleep without a bag of green.

You're not a legend. Like Doris Yellowcard you're a pathetic little fool who desperately needs attention and clout. A bit like KK too, no wonder you don't get on, you're both very similar.
When I tell you that you are miles off with this Yellowcard business, I mean MILES. I am on Tattle under the name I am on here. As you called me Yellowcard twice I put the name into Tattle & saw they commented on the Hinch & Mario threads years ago. I didn’t even have an account on Tattle then! You won’t believe me, because you think that you are always right. I don’t know what makes you think I am that person, you couldn’t be more wrong. But if it makes you feel better, carry on pet. It’s your time to waste. Clout? No love, I post on this thread cos Kayleigh (you) are an absolute fing car crash & it’s funny. My Instagram is private, I don’t show my Fanny on it for £3 , it’s my family life so no, absolutely no clout chasing from me.

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
I’m sorry, but that fanny is like a ripped out fireplace, Kayleigh, and your nipples are the colour of a raw sausage.

You come at Yam about her parenting when your own kids have delays due to your frankly non-existent mothering skills and the social have been called on you more times than you’ve wiped your arse on a tea towel.

Give it a rest, you crazed heifer. It’s honestly embarrassing

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
Well. As someone who has also followed you on Instagram for a long time, you have done your fair bit of antagonising and winding people up so I guess getting s off some people is going to be inevitable.
I also believe that, as with all cliques/ private group chats etc, you do think that people are your 'mate' and might defend you but it's interesting when it actually turns out to not be forthcoming when you actually need it. I think most of these lot kiss your arse because it's better to have you as a friend and not an enemy. From what I've seen over the years with the likes of Instagram friends, tattle mates etc is that they can all turn on a dime at any given moment. No one is your mate in the grand scheme of things.
Imagine calling yourself a “legend” #thatisembaressing

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
When I tell you that you are miles off with this Yellowcard business, I mean MILES. I am on Tattle under the name I am on here. As you called me Yellowcard twice I put the name into Tattle & saw they commented on the Hinch & Mario threads years ago. I didn’t even have an account on Tattle then! You won’t believe me, because you think that you are always right. I don’t know what makes you think I am that person, you couldn’t be more wrong. But if it makes you feel better, carry on pet. It’s your time to waste. Clout? No love, I post on this thread cos Kayleigh (you) are an absolute fing car crash & it’s funny. My Instagram is private, I don’t show my Fanny on it for £3 , it’s my family life so no, absolutely no clout chasing from me.
Put your gimp mask back on and shut up you silly little girl. You're all mouth behind a keyboard.