Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
My favourite thing about her TikTok’s is that it’ll say 14 comments, you click and there’s 6...on another it’ll say 6 comments, you click and there’s 2….basically most of her comments aren’t pleasant so she deletes them….OR maybe it’s just our other half’s commenting and she’s just trying to shield us all from the trauma? Former or latter lads, what do you reckon? 🧐🤣

Temu Tat Haul

Apr 16, 2023
My favourite thing about her TikTok’s is that it’ll say 14 comments, you click and there’s 6...on another it’ll say 6 comments, you click and there’s 2….basically most of her comments aren’t pleasant so she deletes them….OR maybe it’s just our other half’s commenting and she’s just trying to shield us all from the trauma? Former or latter lads, what do you reckon? 🧐🤣
Latter. My man is obsessed with her and her Alexa swallowing fanny and anaemic nips. Me and my A cups aren't enough for him

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
She really thinks she’s a cut above the other awful mothers on TikTok, doesn’t she? Not having your kids removed from your care isn’t the flex she thinks it is, there’s a bit more to mothering than that.
Right?! Like ok KK slow clap for not having your kids removed...meanwhile the rest of us are aiming a little higher.

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
She looks so uncomfortable when she does TikTok’s, it’s like she’s embarrassed of herself 😂😂😂 kkk you really can’t do sexy. No wonder Dan fed off

May 23, 2023
Only person in the world is she? Wow who knew certain areas of the English Language were sectioned off for Kayleighs use only.
I hope it doesn't carry a fine using the same language she does.
Kayleigh definitely has her own version of the English language, I’m still figuring it out to this day, once I do I’m gonna lombok bomb when we next coerce though!