Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Trolling went out of fashion in 2019 hun.
That's right.. because that's the 5 years ago time that you constantly refer to isn't it. That's when you supposedly stopped being a troll and became a good person all of a sudden, you deluded prick.
I can't say that i agree that your sense of 'style' makes you 'out of fashion' because its highly likely that you've never actually been 'in fashion'. I think you've forever tried to play catch up, with everything.

I genuinely feel sorry for you. Despite having a decent roof over your head, mostly healthy kids and no real ill health yourself (although your mental state is often debatable)- so the capability to work, you choose to be a very angry, jealous and bitter person. Its always everyone else that's the problem. Your insecurities are massive but that's no excuse to behave the way you do towards others. You're teaching this to your kids and it'll go one of two ways - they'll either end up exactly the same as you: no friends, no real happiness, no family, no career or they'll do you off altogether and reconnect with the family/Dan's family that you disowned. The only people that have any genuine like for you are those that have the same mentality as you in life - and they're Instagram followers, not even real life people. Is that really what you want? Is that really the example you want to instill in your children?
I experienced my own difficulties as a kid and don't actually have many of my family in my life, but it was the sensible thing to do in order to not descend into becoming the same sort of people that they are. I've experienced some really hard times in my adult life too and instead of letting it turn me into a bitter, nasty person, I chose to rise above it all and set a better example to my child. You'd honestly be amazed at the people you attract in life if you don't behave like an arsehole. And it's really not that difficult. You still have time to reset and start over although you'd probably need to move to a new area because everyone knows who you are and how you behave where you are now and are probably sick to death of you.
Your anger towards Yam confirms your insecurities. She has faced tragedy and some really difficult times in her life and yet she's risen above. She is happy and she is loved. She is intelligent and respected. You will never be/ have any of those things unless you change yourself. Maybe @the_paul_jones is the answer to you becoming a better person.... who knows?

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
"I don't watch your socials "

"I watch on a viewer "

Sorry can i get some better trolls please that actually make sense ?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Using a viewer retains anonymity for the person watching and doesn’t add to the accounts views or engagement for the account they are viewing using that method.

I hope this provides some clarity for you

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Using a viewer retains anonymity for the person watching and doesn’t add to the accounts views or engagement for the account they are viewing using that method.

I hope this provides some clarity for you
Because that doesn't sound fing weird at all . You absolute creep. Imagine even admitting that hahahhah

May 23, 2023
What is weird is using your precious days/weeks/months/years as a mother to do all this 💀💀💀online 💀💀💀 all the time 💀💀💀 trying to impress strangers 💀💀💀 trying to get dick 💀💀💀 everyone watching and laughing at the car crash 💀💀💀 including people who see you in real life daily 💀💀💀 and then acting like it doesn’t bug you at the same time as angry reacting to the imaginary friend in the room on your stories 💀💀💀💀
Just 💀💀💀💀💀💀

Apr 16, 2023
KK, why do you keep going on about Dans car being massive? It’s a 316 compact.

Also, whilst we are here, do UC know that you and Dan are still living as a couple?
She will deny it, their "co-parenting..NO what they are doing is commiting benefit fraud and it's classed as cohabitating.