Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
KK will be reading here but lying low! Paul seems very articulate and able to handle himself and he’s told it like it is! Once more she’s been found out to be a liar but if she came on here she couldn’t handle the war if words! She’s just a scared lassie who plays the big “I am” talking to a phone screen.
Very quiet isn't she 🤭

May 22, 2023
I completely believe @theallegedsugardaddy
She blocked him just so he wouldn’t see her talking se as per!
For someone that claims to be Mrs big bollocks (obv we know she isnt, even if I missed the whole kebab shop drama and have no idea what you're all on about) she sure loves to block people before she slags them off so they can't confront her.

*edited to correct my typo 🫠🙃

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
She’s is so self obsessed it’s unreal. I’ve honestly in all my years never ever come across anyone who rates themself as much as she does. If this is about Paul, he’s just having his say to clear his name, as she likes to do with her own edited versions to thousands on her stories. Why does she think everyone is obsessed with her when 90% of the time she looks like the guy from Austin Powers - and 100% of the time she is rotten inside.

Just posting this once more for any new members.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
For the blocked ✌🏼

What a hero you are.

Paul has been genuinely super polite about her and she takes it to a whole other level. Wouldn't you think she'd be more bothered that she's under investigation from social services for the safeguarding concerns about her own children?

What kind of friendship is done in a week?! Bizarre behaviour. Seems to me she got a nice day out from him and now she's discarding of him.

Apr 16, 2023
Predictable. She will be behind the scenes with their pathetic task force, frantically trying to find out his children’s and ex wife’s details to send them all the screenshots.
Every single time, never her fault,nice to know she still reads here, slags him off for being on here ,he's defending himself KK move on to your next victim as there will be plenty more