Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 22, 2023
Remember Aileen was the same? Would go raj when people wouldn’t like her posts or share her stories? Nutters, the both of them.
God she was so desperate. I assume her and KKK have fallen out again from her post about her friends not sharing her sun story as Aileens account was one in the picture

Glitterbaws

Apr 21, 2023
The fact she’s trying to shame him by saying he started speaking to her on only fans. So what? Isn’t she on there for men to speak to her and buy her content? She isn’t complaining or taking the piss out of men speaking to her on there when she gets a couple of quid for her fake tan and Tesco meal deals.

She’s also forgetting that the evening she spent with him she was posting stories telling everyone what a gent he was and what a lovely time they had. Next thing she’s blocking him because she isn’t brave enough to post about him where he can see it. She’s only got the balls now when she sees he has dared to defend himself after she has slagged him off to thousands of people.

noseynorax

May 6, 2023
IMG_6772.jpeg
If anyone is still in doubt over the safeguarding concerns raised by the “trolls”, I think this story proves the point! Why is she directing her OF subs to her personal instagram account where she posts pics and vids of her children? 🤮
With her ham sandwich hanging out her t shirt, where her kids will probably be playing just after.. 🤢

Jul 25, 2023
No need to, it was understandable
Don’t fall for her drama baiting videos either mate , if you react it will feed into what she wants. She is just wanting to be on the fyp to boost traffic to her page , she’s a nobody trying to make herself known . All for the WRONG reasons

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So what I'm going to assume has happened here is that although KK said it was a friendship date because Paul (hi Paul) dared speaking about his previous relationships (as you would do with friends) she has thrown her toys out. She only wants to surround herself with men who obsess over her so this doesn't fit with her need.

Also if she starts sharing her private OF messages that people have sent her that's not good for business is it.

Paul, I want to say you have had a lucky escape but unfortunately she will not stop here. She will feel so victimised and hard done by that you have come on here even though you haven't said one bad word about her she will try and pull apart every part of your life. She likes to contact the family members of her 'victims' and tell them her side. If that doesn't get the desired effect she will contact work places, friends and anyone or anywhere else remotely connected to you. She is morbidly jealous and targets people.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Don’t fall for her drama baiting videos either mate , if you react it will feed into what she wants. She is just wanting to be on the fyp to boost traffic to her page , she’s a nobody trying to make herself known . All for the WRONG reasons
Not bothered at all tbh. Strangely I am the obsessed one, but it's not me sending WhatsApp messages ...

Apr 17, 2023
Oh well. Predictable I guess. Can I assume that those who thought I was a plant can see it wasn't the case

My intention was to clear my name from insinuations made against it
Don’t worry Paul, it’s VERY clear that she has used you, thinking she will get money out of you but quickly realised she isn’t smart enough to be an actual con artist, she expected it to be handed to her on a plate.
Every single ‘friend’ ends up being slated on her instagram because she’s a big fat baby that craves the attention.

I hope you don’t feel too gutted after what she is now doing/saying about you, just note no one believes a word that comes out of her stale fag breath gob of hers.
And on another positive, it won’t last long as a new victim will be in the firing line in a weeks time.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
So she's met a punter on tiktok / only fans, which is a huge mistake and then wondered why its gone tits up? She's lucky he wasn't a fing murderer 🤣 whoever contacted the social - add that to the report! And it sounds like the friendship was done because hecdidnt cough up enough. Suuuuuch a scrounger, ew.

What's she sending you mate? Do share!
I don't kiss and tell 😆