Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I didn’t realise she was an expert in car manufacturing. New cars are perfectly reliable, some older ones are too but don’t be salty just because you will never afford one ! She’s always digging out newer houses too, just because she lives in a house that’s not been updated since the 1980s. Green is not your colour hun, especially with that hair.

Apr 16, 2023
I didn’t realise she was an expert in car manufacturing. New cars are perfectly reliable, some older ones are too but don’t be salty just because you will never afford one ! She’s always digging out newer houses too, just because she lives in a house that’s not been updated since the 1980s. Green is not your colour hun, especially with that hair.
She's oooozing jealousy, because she will never have a new car or a decent house, never, everything about her is dated

Icomeinpeace

Jul 7, 2023
So Dan goes round every night to put the kids to bed.
Has the kids at "his place" Friday and Saturday nights, so she can do whatever she pleases.
Then they send Sunday evening together as a family.

So not letting Dan have a chance of a life of his own then?
She meets a different man each weekend, while Dan the Sap just does as he's told!
If it wasn't so pathetic I'd feel sorry for him!

Apr 17, 2023
So Dan goes round every night to put the kids to bed.
Has the kids at "his place" Friday and Saturday nights, so she can do whatever she pleases.
Then they send Sunday evening together as a family.

So not letting Dan have a chance of a life of his own then?
She meets a different man each weekend, while Dan the Sap just does as he's told!
If it wasn't so pathetic I'd feel sorry for him!
And phrasing it as “co-parenting” nah hun your just controlling the unpaid babysitter

Normally I take the piss out of men that say they’re babysitting when looking after their own children but she’s def got doormat dan doing this so she can live her life whilst simultaneously stopping him from having any sort of life. b.

And how can she not feel even a smidge of embarrassment taking her “fluke of a baby dad” and family to the same place less than 24 hours earlier she was sharing her fish with another man and who the do can eat at an “all you can eat Buffett” twice in two days?!

Apr 16, 2023
That bmw is a piece of s. Nothing reliable about it. The jealously of not having a new car ooooooooozes out of you KK. I would never even step in a car like that, it’s embarrassing. Just like you KK.
It's so reliable lol, it wasn't long back when she was moaning as they were pouring money into it as it had fkd up, KK you are hilarious