Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
In order;

1. My favourite comment. What with you living in Edinburgh @Yammyssubstanceaddiction
2. Comments on the Sun article. Particularly the last comment.
3. A scroll through 'Kayleigh Louise's' (sounds so classy) page where it's literally her doing her 'glamour modelling' followed by pictures and video of her kids etc. Couldn't load that last one and can't be arsed with compressing it. I have more important things to do. But suffice it to say that all your social media pages are a nonce's dream KKK.

Last edited:

Jodiehighclub

Aug 9, 2023
Yam, this is the person who is taking the piss out of your babies, il let you just take it in for a second.. miss blondie blondie. Another fatty with terrible eyebrows 🫣😂😂😂
Taking the piss? I said she couldn’t grow a baby properly with all the drugs she takes. 😆 not once have I said anything to do with what the children look like etc or the children are doing this and that. 😭

Apr 16, 2023
Honestly the comment on this pissed me right off. Getting to 34 weeks with twins is generally considered full term for them. Anything past that is a bonus.
But what would this heffer know? She may have carried her kids to “term” but she’s done do all for them since
Don't forget, she had an abortion aswell but made out she miscarried

Aug 1, 2023
Taking the piss? I said she couldn’t grow a baby properly with all the drugs she takes. 😆 not once have I said anything to do with what the children look like etc or the children are doing this and that. 😭
sorry are you actually laughing at the fact you presumed she couldn’t grow a baby properly. Someone tell me where this t lives asap.

noseynorax

May 6, 2023
And your bestie can’t even look after the ones she “grew properly”. you obviously know nothing about pregnancy and twin pregnancy to make such a comment. What about the Charlie kkkkk likes to snort? Do you pull her on that? Or the multiple men in her house, do you comment on that? Or her CHILD touching her other CHILD do you comment on that? Off you do