Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 20, 2023
Seriously ladies if your boobs looked like hers wouldn't you want surgery to make them full and where they are ment to be? I'm big at a double f but mine don't hang and are still full! Hers just look like saggy ball sack, if she had a nice boob job made them the right shape and height she would look so much better! And we all know she is obsessed with her own boobs but honestly I wouldn't even call them boobs how can they be when they are not in the right place or the right shape,
I wouldn't want anyone seeing me without a bra if that's what happened
She wants nothing more than this. But she will NEVER be able to afford it so she has to pretend she likes the monstrosity’s

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
If someone offered her a free boob loft / shaping she would jump at it. When she says she would NEVER get one like you say its only because its not in her remit to get one. Just like her thoughts on people that have a mortgage, says she wouldn't want one but that's only because she would never be able to get one.
She could have breast reduction on the nhs. They are beyond disproportionate to her height and actually could be causing back problems. I know a couple of people that had it done. They say It was the best thing they ever did.

May 26, 2023
She could have breast reduction on the nhs. They are beyond disproportionate to her height and actually could be causing back problems. I know a couple of people that had it done. They say It was the best thing they ever did.
She'd have to lose weight first. The criteria is a very low weight. My DIL went as she's an M cup but she'd have to get down to under 10st and her boobs weigh about a stone each. No way would KKK put the effort in

Jodiehighclub

Aug 9, 2023
Yeah defo her, isn’t her middle name Louise? We know how small her brain power is, so about right she only had enough to use a different first name and again attacking the kids!
KKK you can make as many troll accounts as you want but you will not stop us commenting on your embarrassing car crash life, you are nothing more than a lonely bullying fat s and you’ll never ever be anything more!
It’s every 70’s and 80’s middle name louise. Why would she use Alexandra as a name. It’s so 80’s.

Mute Marcie

Jun 12, 2023
Brilliant 🤣 Please someone call her this on Facebook, I might even sign up to Facebook to do it 🤣

What’s worse is that she is an actual orphan. Her dad died when she was was young and her mum died not long ago. She has kids herself. And is from Luton. People really should be very careful when they are slagging children online, their brother and sister would be very disappointed in them 😐

Hope you’re ok Yammy. Water off a ducks back x

Apr 12, 2023
This pic she’s had saved for around 2 years I believe - give or take a couple months 🤣🤣
It’s from Amsterdam 2017 I think. Not even sure I have it on my own phone anymore 💀🤣

Stanning to the max 🥰
I think you have your own folder on her phone, it’s cute really that she’s so obsessed 🤣

Mute Marcie

Jun 12, 2023
Alexandra is another brainwashed follower. Kayleigh has clearly send her pics of Yam and encouraged her to troll yams children over Facebook. I hope she reads here and realises how fed up that actually is. I hope your grown up son sees what his mother has done. He will be mortified for you. Keep up this sort of behaviour and you’ll be following your brothers footsteps and wind up in prison.