Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Jul 30, 2023
Right so what’s the difference between an oven bottom muffin and a barm. Lidl have them next to each other and they’re exactly the fing same bread. Just different price. Do muffin makers think their name is worth more than the geordies?
All I can hear now is Adam Lambert singing do you know the muffin man

alisoniamshe

Jun 6, 2023
Yes, I am! It’s not until I’m actually typing it all, that I realise what a total mug I was to ever entertain her for 6 years! The lies I have been fed really must make me clown of the year to ever believe her, even if it was momentarily.
A friendship for 6 years ?? This is funnier than the complete make believe novel you've written. She can't keep a friendship for 24 hours let alone 6 years 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Right so what’s the difference between an oven bottom muffin and a barm. Lidl have them next to each other and they’re exactly the fing same bread. Just different price. Do muffin makers think their name is worth more than the geordies?
Barms aren’t as dark in colour and aren’t as dense as oven bottom muffins. I hate that I know the difference 😂

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Yes, I am! It’s not until I’m actually typing it all, that I realise what a total mug I was to ever entertain her for 6 years! The lies I have been fed really must make me clown of the year to ever believe her, even if it was momentarily.
Do you mean 5 years and not 6? It’s 5 years this December that the group chat and collection was arranged for KKK. Or were you friends with her before she got pregnant with Briah?

Aug 8, 2023
A friendship for 6 years ?? This is funnier than the complete make believe novel you've written. She can't keep a friendship for 24 hours let alone 6 years 🤣
Yes, Alison. Don’t you think I feel humiliated enough publicly admitting I was her friend for so long? Who was used for money, help, advice, support? Someone who had the Piss took out of them on a regularly basis but was too stupid to realise what she was doing?

I hope one day you don’t find yourself in that position.

Apr 17, 2023
Finally caught up.

Don’t care about the roll/barm debate because the answer is roll and I’m right, you’re wrong so that’s the end of that 🤣

Pineapple can do right off a pizza. Case closed.

Scraps are greasy gross little niknaks that should be avoided but put a whole battered spam fritter in my gob immediately.

Yes Gravy belongs on chips, especially cheesy chips and I live down sowwwf

Anywho - KK, read lots of bits I didn’t know, not surprised at a lot of it tho. In conclusion so far, Kayleigh is a fat rotten ugly as do massive t.

Carry on…

Xx

Uncle Ben

Apr 17, 2023
@Toomanytalestotale i genuinely applaud you for coming to this thread and speaking up about the tangoed beast b 👏
Please provide some sort of “proof” ie a simple screenshot, voice note whatever only one as you have said this is only the beginning but as it’s 11pm and you promised the TEA since 7.30pm although I Thankyou for your contributions so far - no absolute damming evidence has been brought forward. X