Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 8, 2023
@Toomanytalestotale it’s been hours since you said s was going down but sorry we have been drip fed story’s ( I believe you) you said you would back up with screenshots etc so please do so
I also said I’ll include all the screenshots together rather than sieving through over 100 to fit the right part of what I’m saying.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Surely she has something to say about the fact you’re on a gossip site when you’re supposed to be out in pub! It’s not strange behaviour at all!
Just “ignore” Danny the dildo aka Fatberg. Sitting alone on a Saturday night, coming on here under yet another fake profile (probably along with her scummy, slaggy new friend Alexandra) having to read all of us absolutely piss ourselves laughing at her. She has no one and never will”

And @theallegedsugardaddy you're right, it's an Ouija Board she is needing so her dead mum and Gran can rip her a new one.

Apr 21, 2023
@Toomanytalestotale it’s been hours since you said s was going down but sorry we have been drip fed story’s ( I believe you) you said you would back up with screenshots etc so please do so
and you are? do me where are they coming from today.

Kk has been a t for a long time to this woman so she has a lot she wants to say. As she keeps repeating herself…. THE RECEIPTS ARE AT THE END.

If your tired just go to bed and come back tomorrow.