Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Is it worth catching up on the Lou thread? Last I saw she'd fed off again,when did she come back? Was red bull involved?
She’s been back around a week, got herself a new house which she’s s up in days. Steminem is still on the scene, she’s still a beg, and a junkie, but carol bought her a desk so she’s going to ‘do a bizniz’. Went on live last night smacked off her tits. Also seen earlier in the day inhaling a bottle of caramel sauce then feeling sick, with caramel
All over her face and clothes. If you miss Jeremy Kyle then she’s worth a watch.

Apr 17, 2023
She’s been back around a week, got herself a new house which she’s s up in days. Steminem is still on the scene, she’s still a beg, and a junkie, but carol bought her a desk so she’s going to ‘do a bizniz’. Went on live last night smacked off her tits. Also seen earlier in the day inhaling a bottle of caramel sauce then feeling sick, with caramel
All over her face and clothes. If you miss Jeremy Kyle then she’s worth a watch.
I miss Jeremy Kyle if I do say so myself

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I wonder what her ‘routine’ will be like this weekend?

Chain smoking on a live tonight which will only contain her and maybe 5 others?

Content day tomorrow whilst her kids are elsewhere (absolutely cringing at the word content 😂)

And scrubbing the skirting boreds on Sunday.

If we’re all lucky, KK may make an appearance here over the weekend to answer questions but doesn’t actually answer anything.

Anyway, place your bets now. Whilst I plan on what 4 dinners to have, try to find the cheapest bottle of wine I can lay my Dave hands on, whilst I buy a bacci tin to make some rollies ❤️❤️🤢🤢🤢

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
I wonder what her ‘routine’ will be like this weekend?

Chain smoking on a live tonight which will only contain her and maybe 5 others?

Content day tomorrow whilst her kids are elsewhere (absolutely cringing at the word content 😂)

And scrubbing the skirting boreds on Sunday.

If we’re all lucky, KK may make an appearance here over the weekend to answer questions but doesn’t actually answer anything.

Anyway, place your bets now. Whilst I plan on what 4 dinners to have, try to find the cheapest bottle of wine I can lay my Dave hands on, whilst I buy a bacci tin to make some rollies ❤️❤️🤢🤢🤢
Smoking in her house but not in her house 🫤