Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
How many blunts did she make you smoke, what with her being addicted and all? Or did she bring edibles? 🤔
Unfortunately I don’t smoke blunts cos I’m not a 40 year old male from Chicago 😒 sorry to disappoint any fans 🙈🤣
Re smoking in the house I don’t mind smoking weed because the smell doesn’t linger (strangely) but cigarettes 🤢🤢🤢 I smoke them out with the chickens - smoking cigs in the house reminds me of growing up in my parents house and then having to regloss every other month because everything would look yellow 😷😷 no wonder she’s always scrubbing her skirting boards the way she chuffs away in the front room - minger

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Unfortunately I don’t smoke blunts cos I’m not a 40 year old male from Chicago 😒 sorry to disappoint any fans 🙈🤣
Re smoking in the house I don’t mind smoking weed because the smell doesn’t linger (strangely) but cigarettes 🤢🤢🤢 I smoke them out with the chickens - smoking cigs in the house reminds me of growing up in my parents house and then having to regloss every other month because everything would look yellow 😷😷 no wonder she’s always scrubbing her skirting boards the way she chuffs away in the front room - minger

And right on cue 🤣🤣 IMG_7265.jpeg

lesbian_lisa_smith

Jun 6, 2023
Yet some drugs around your kids. Classy.