Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
@DoIKnowYouHun both! Bobby was bullying another child and she was confronted by a parent about it and rather than get her son to apologise and teach him right from wrong, she demanded he be picked up and collected from the office to avoid confrontation.

I also have an email where a teacher claimed to see Bobby in the car with no booster seat/seat belt on and she emailed calling them "malicious accusations" (she likes to use that phrase a lot) and proceeded to say it couldn't possibly be true because the teaxherr stated it was not straight after pick up (suggesting it was later in the evening) but it couldn't possibly true because he only went to the CHICKEN SHOP "with his father" 😂 when I tell you I roared at the chicken shop line 😂

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
@DoIKnowYouHun both! Bobby was bullying another child and she was confronted by a parent about it and rather than get her son to apologise and teach him right from wrong, she demanded he be picked up and collected from the office to avoid confrontation.

I also have an email where a teacher claimed to see Bobby in the car with no booster seat/seat belt on and she emailed calling them "malicious accusations" (she likes to use that phrase a lot) and proceeded to say it couldn't possibly be true because the teaxherr stated it was not straight after pick up (suggesting it was later in the evening) but it couldn't possibly true because he only went to the CHICKEN SHOP "with his father" 😂 when I tell you I roared at the chicken shop line 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 stop it!! Oh my goodness. Sounds like the schools reported her SS a fair few times then! My kids school has a huge banner on the railings highlighting the importance of car seat/booster safety.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023